2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ironic since that pair probably began it’s reselling cycle with Croatianstyle after they first released...Good chance any pair you come across ran through him at some point...

Also you know Nike is funding this...

Isnt he the entrepreneur that set the market on them having monopoly with the stock?

Casual Friday
IMG_20181221_074716.jpg

Still pissy I skipped the Bonsai’s at Nort SF back in the day...GF (Now wife) told me to get the Sea Crystal’s instead...Love my Sea Crystals no doubt but damn that still leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

On the flip good pic...All three colorways were great...

Isnt he the entrepreneur that set the market on them having monopoly with the stock?

Argument can be made that the big time sneaker reselling system started with him...If he were still pushing shoes in that manner today he’d be heated too I’m guessing...Since he mostly does the consignment thing now he probably couldn’t care less...

quick SO to 9th Wonder 9th Wonder who looked out with a purple lobster with the oop.. i was able to make a move with the size 10 he gave me by selling on stock X. (before anyone bashes, he knew i was doing it to get MY size) he genuinely looked out with love when he didn't have to and could of held or made profit himself

I just went ahead and purchased my size 7.5 from stock x..

these were a big need and i failed all over.. I owe you one man big time

Merry Christmas !!! Im Hype

mike head nod.gif

I tell you guys what...IF Travis Scott wears some SB’s during the Super Bowl Halftime Show, that could get things going...

Like I said a few weeks ago...Double edged sword...Hype gives Nike incentive to get behind the brand again, but it also makes it harder for people to get the shoes...

I tell you guys what...IF Travis Scott wears some SB’s during the Super Bowl Halftime Show, that could get things going...

Like I said a few weeks ago...Double edged sword...Hype gives Nike incentive to get behind the brand again, but it also makes it harder for people to get the shoes...
I began to dig the SB line a several years ago, albeit by mistake. I bought a pair of SB Dunks from Blades on Broadway NYC in 2010 on sale, and they felt fantastic during leg day. Really stable, supportive, and they looked good on foot. Later, I liked the fact that were easy to obtain, but the recent Diamond release let me know that the access I once enjoyed for cool releases, may be coming to an end. It sucks, because I really like some of the reissues like the Lobs, and new stuff like the Humidity. It seems that I may need to find something else to rock and train in now.

So I'm going to have to be checking my SNKRS app constantly for the next few days? Great...

I personally hope the hype stays low. I don't need headaches getting dunks I want, and I would rather pick up old stuff for super low. The only way I would be ok with this is if they brought back the quality to the exact or better calibre of the old dunks.

Side note on Stockx I'm glad they are bursting the bubble. I hope they continue to ruin reseller's pockets.

I been thinking they’d release something crazy like green lobsters Christmas weekend or even Christmas Eve. Or at least restock some fire

Btw check out the x through da lace holes I rmr 06-08 NT WDYWT they was doing this, is this still a thing lol

0D59D3D8-741A-4226-AF64-41830839957E.jpeg
Man, I’m really upset I couldn’t get these!
Maybe if I ask Santa...

Let’s be real, Travis Scott has the money to buy anything he wants
Yes I’m sure Nike is still giving him all this stuff but he COULD buy it all no problem

That's the great irony about "making it".

As a regular guy, you need to make money to buy the things you want.

As a celeb, you have all the money to buy the things you want, but you get it for free.

Back
Top Bottom