2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would never buy shoes from StockX after hearing about fakes slipping through the cracks.
I’ll never buy from StockX anymore, all I hear is negative things about them. I moved to GOAT. Haven’t heard anything about them that’s bad. We shall see. I understand every business is going to have its ups and downs but when it’s constant then that’s when it’s a problem.

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
I hope this means we’ll see a release at skateshops as well.

Last edited:
I wish Concepts would run through all stockx''s lowest asking prices and fulfill those orders. For sure that would put a hurting on the reselling Market. Hint hint fulfill my order please ;-)

man so tempted to cop right now but i don't want a regular release to happen and then be pissed at myself. i wish concepts/nike would just be transparent with how these are dropping

Curious if Nike was buying them for him or if he’s searching them out
The pair was sold to CroatianStyle (projectblitz) who then sold them to Travis. That's not a secret as it was posted on ig. A few middle men but that's the chain for the most part. Not sure who paid CroatianStyle for them though.

quick SO to @9th Wonder who looked out with a purple lobster with the oop.. i was able to make a move with the size 10 he gave me by selling on stock X. (before anyone bashes, he knew i was doing it to get MY size) he genuinely looked out with love when he didn't have to and could of held or made profit himself

I just went ahead and purchased my size 7.5 from stock x..

these were a big need and i failed all over.. I owe you one man big time

Merry Christmas !!! Im Hype

The pair was sold to CroatianStyle (projectblitz) who then sold them to Travis. That's not a secret as it was posted on ig. A few middle men but that's the chain for the most part. Not sure who paid CroatianStyle for them though.

Ironic since that pair probably began it’s reselling cycle with Croatianstyle after they first released...Good chance any pair you come across ran through him at some point...

Also you know Nike is funding this...

Back
Top Bottom