2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's exactly what I ment. people continued to ask when they were releasing. Even til this day. That was a pretty big hint. Doesn't matter. Was just sayin

can I get a LC on these space jams? patent leather looks really dull to me dunno if thats common...

Those are fake. Tag is way off as is material.

saw these at a thrift store last week. they were a size 11, i could fit but i decided not to cop, a little to beat up for me.
for that price i definitely would've scooped them up.  if you weren't going to wear them yourself then i'm sure someone else on nt would've loved to have taken them off your hands.

If extreme keen
PM Me n ill get em sent to me n send to u. Prob end up $170 Aus delivered to US tho, 140 USD

I'm not going to lie, I'm twisted as hell - had oral surgery this morning and been "self-medicating" for several hours since. But, I just want to show love to some of the ogs who been holding this thread down - John, cyress, civickid, etc. And, my brother sneakerfan.

Real talk, after being in this hobby for 15+ years, it's hard not to lose the faith and want to just exploit stuff for your own gain as a reaction to what has become. And, I'm not going to lie - I get my resell on to an extent. But, even if I'm going to try to cake in the future, I always want to make sure my peoples in the now get theirs first. This thread and the AF1 thread in showcase - if you think I hurt feelings in this thread, visit that one LOL - keep me grounded and let me know there are people still in this for the right reasons.

Salute to all you brothers for keeping it real.
REPPED FAM...

Much appreciated FAM...

Target
Other than slow down the yellowing of soles, what else do the bags prevent? I have stacks of boxes and only have 2 pairs in bags and thats only because I bought some pairs that happened to get shipped in them. Thinking if I should invest in some for anything with a clear/icy sole.

I'm disappointed in my impulse control. I ordered those Send Help 2s just because they were 89. I'm no even sure if I like them but I remember hating myself for sleeping on the Send Help 1 back in the day so I will examine them in person and either return them or resell them for what I paid if they don't live up to expectations.

WTF can wear with a purple black and neon shoe tho smh.

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys.

Are you the type of guy who gets drunk and tells everyone you love them? Haaaaaa!!!!!! .

Ha. ...I can be like that sometimes. Alcohol usually just enhances however I feel in the first place. I show both love and dislike more freely LOL.

Other than slow down the yellowing of soles, what else do the bags prevent? I have stacks of boxes and only have 2 pairs in bags and thats only because I bought some pairs that happened to get shipped in them. Thinking if I should invest in some for anything with a clear/icy sole.

Everybody seems to have their own theories and methods. Personally, I don't put my stuff in zips inside boxes unless I have a special reason to do so - i.e. there's already some sort of damage that I want to protect from getting worse from directly handling the shoe more than necessary. And, I have a few things that are autographed that I keep in zips for obvious reasons. Some people endorse the bag method, while others think it's better to let the shoes breathe. ...Frankly, I'm not convinced that it matters all that much either way; it could be as much for peace of mind as anything. And, I don't say that to diminish it - you want to feel like you are doing all you should to protect the things on which you spend your hard earned money.

Last edited:
I swear only osyrhiz can make the sends help look good. Dude does it all the time in his pics. Repp'd.

Awesome news for the 112's 11/26 is prefect for me. Any chance premier gets them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thailand ppls, they have the 112s, ugly Christmas sweaters, and p rod high 112s
Ah, they do international ship, email order

email at [email protected]

Xmas Sweater sizes 

Sizes available in US sizes: 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5

112 Dunk Low sizes

7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11

P-Rod 7 High Sizes

Sizes available in US sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10

P-Rod Hyperfuse High Sizes

Sizes available in US sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10

BIP summed it up best. It's all just personal preference.

I typically store shoes that I won't be wearing for several months in a Hefty 2 gallon zip with it slightly unzipped.
I swear only osyrhiz can make the sends help look good. Dude does it all the time in his pics. Repp'd.

Awesome news for the 112's 11/26 is prefect for me. Any chance premier gets them?
Thank you sir..... REPPED.

ppl are saying the reason why the send helps on ccs are 89 is because the lettering on the back is printed, not stiched, and that the insoles are regular sb insoles. anybody know if there is any truth to this?

Back
Top Bottom