2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish nike would be able to figure something out about that. Clear soles look great until you wear them. Haa

Unless I come across a better deal, I'm gonna get a couple pair from that Civil deal. People just don't buy GR's from them huh?!? Almost FSR's on everything....

Oh for early adopters or ballers, the neckface's are on the bay (kicksclusive))for $160 if your interested. I think they are gonna sit with since a bunch of good black-based dunks have dropped this year.

RIP CITY (310) 828-0388 HAS THE 112s!!! CALL NOW! SIZES 8-11.5!
Just called them.. not sure if the guy was giving me bs but he told me they didn't have them yet and when they come in, they were gonna charge around 229.

edit: when i first mentioned that they had them, his response was, "Who told you that.. was it johnny? nah we don't have them in yet".  Not sure if that's referring to you @John00

Last edited:
Yellow soles>icey
When clear soles yellow it's a piss yellow not a nice yellow lol.....You probably feel that if they are yellow that means you actually wear them, while that may be true it doesn't make them look better. I generally stay away anything w/ a clear sole

When clear soles yellow it's a piss yellow not a nice yellow lol.....You probably feel that if they are yellow that means you actually wear them, while that may be true it doesn't make them look better. I generally stay away anything w/ a clear sole

Depends, I think the yellowing can work here. I personally wear my shoes so the yellowing is like a badge of honor. I do understand that it's not for everyone though was feeling those neckfaces since I saw the pics.

Depends, I think the yellowing can work here. I personally wear my shoes so the yellowing is like a badge of honor. I do understand that it's not for everyone though was feeling those neckfaces since I saw the pics.
I agree Neckface's are dope and hey if you don't mind your soles yellowing more power to you...

I totally agree. Some shoes look better yellowed then others, and I think the neckfaces will look fine yellow due to the CW having a little yellow in it while being mostly black.

hope these are as easy to cop as the SH2's...these almost make up for the steelers having such an effed up season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom