2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Blindside has the 112 Dunk, FSR up to 13!

Phone Orders - 801-593-9300

Note: price is $145 shipped.

The other blindside shop is taking orders too. 

REPPED BOTH!
nthat.gif

I hope a lot more people get their pair early so we know if it truly runs .5 big or TTS. so far it's 1 for each lol

What's the shirt look like?
found this on ig

Theres a regular tshirt as well (no front pocket) and its just the regular nike sb tshirt    the logo is the same design like on this shirt, just bigger and centered on the shirt (if that makes sense) 

if i find a pic i'll edit the post

the nike logo on the hat is 3m

Last edited:
I'm debating copping a pair or not, but with all the help that's been offered on this thread I figure I should try and help out as well. EBay seller holdenitdown has the Uprises, size 11, 11.5 and 12 for $69.99 + $12.50 shipping, or $16.50 shipping double boxed. Not a bad price :smokin

Last edited:
Those BHMs tho 
nthat.gif
the gradient midsole and the clear sole is a nice combination! Repped Rell826 for the pics

EDIT: Cant forget the 3M either 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking that the neckface's would be the qs for January....since the concepts are the big release for December, and the BHM's will prolly be February right?

Anyone wanna guess what January will be?  

So much heat all over the swoosh brand got me wildin. Need those Christmas sweaters and neckface. 112s are cool but I'mma pass on them. Too much other stuff calling my name. And I just got X1, I might need to sell a kidney :lol:

Pass on BHM not feeling that midsole. Hopefully I get lucky with Premier on BF. Love dealing with them

Back
Top Bottom