2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ccs and cncpts are different

Ccs is a skate shop
i believe many of their brick and mortar stores closed and its online only now

I think its part of the footlocker company.
Not completely sure tho

ccs dot com
CCS is CCS.com
Thanks for the heads up!
pimp.gif

Ccs and cncpts are different

Ccs is a skate shop
i believe many of their brick and mortar stores closed and its online only now

I think its part of the footlocker company.
Not completely sure tho

A long time ago... CCS was known as California Cheap Skates, they used to be skateboardings biggest mail order outfit. They were bought out, moved operations to Minnesota, opened up some mall shops. The shops went out of business for the most part, and now they are basically an online only skate retailer.

CCS, I believe they still have some physical stores, but they ship from the same warehouse as footlocker, footaction, eastbay, etc.   which comes from WI.  All their invoices look the same too, so I am pretty sure they are owned by the same company. 

Any shops in NYC getting them? Not familiar with the skate shop scene here.

I don't frequent most of the NYC skate shops, but generally speaking, few of them sell hyped releases at retail. So, my guess is that you'll be better off e-stalking John's posts and trying your luck on the phone and online.

CCS, I believe they still have some physical stores, but they ship from the same warehouse as footlocker, footaction, eastbay, etc.   which comes from WI.  All their invoices look the same too, so I am pretty sure they are owned by the same company. 
correct. Foot Inc owns CCS

I don't frequent most of the NYC skate shops, but generally speaking, few of them sell hyped releases at retail. So, my guess is that you'll be better off e-stalking John's posts and trying your luck on the phone and online.

Thanks. Considering the fact that I have to be at work at 11, it was unlikely that I'd be able to hit a store then stroll in anyway.

truth, blades charges extra on almost all hyped releases.They were chargin 170 for the pushead 2s and ppl camped. I bought em for 205 shipped off of rif.la around release time, maybe a month after :lol:

I was thinking that the neckface's would be the qs for January....since the concepts are the big release for December, and the BHM's will prolly be February right?

Anyone wanna guess what January will be?  
according to nikes calendar the neckfaces release 12/3 and the sweaters 12/14 both 108.

the barber ones are probably the january release.

Last edited:
Hi new to dunk sb, just wanted to pick up my first 2 pairs, wanted a legit check and price opinion on these two (pictures posted below)
If someone could help advise me it'd be greatly appreciated, thank you.

$118 for Mia, $110 for Jades

Ebay item # for pics and info>>>

Maybe someone knows a better place I'm a size 8.5, but I'm based on the other side of the pond in the UK, I must of looked in 20 shops couldn't find one pair of even a gr dunk :smh:

Thanks and rep to John for posting

Conspiracyclothing

And all the help and information he provides, I see he does a lot for this thread, respect brother. 8)

And I see ndc UK sold the black rain, anyone on NT know any good physical shops for sb dunks in the UK?

Thanks for reading and for helping brothers :smokin

Last edited:
Size 12 DS Paul Browns on Ebay!!!  Arrggghhh, damn you Shoezeum, terrible timing!  Didn't someone mention selling a kidney....

louie.gif

Back
Top Bottom