2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

couldnt pass em for $70 shipped DS

First dunk I've liked in a while. Did you cop on Ebay? If not where? Thanks

Anybody happen to know where I could find a sz 11 guiness high? Neglected them so long and now i cant find any.

Okay I only own one pair of dunks and I bought them on ebay but I was wondering if anyone can help me find a site that releases nike sb dunks on release date for retail price (ugly Christmas sweaters) for example

Y'all see this?

"Wandering the sneaker aisles of the Active Ride Shop warehouse and distribution center in Mira Loma. The skate/snow/street retailer recently stunned the action sports community by dropping Nike from their shelves. The move was intended to question the Swoosh's dedication to skateboarding as a culture and lifestyle, confront it's mass commercialization, and maybe most importantly, bolster the platform for authentic skate shoe companies and indie brands like ours who have been eclipsed by the corporate giant over the past several years."

Yeah, I saw that on Bobby Hundreds' instagram last week. Active's gonna lose alot of customers without Nike SB.

Heads up for 112 pack guys. Primitive announced on instagram that they will release the pack online at some point today. Will update only thru Instagram when available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom