2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy day, Vu came through with a raffle win.
B2FB8E77-B127-4FB6-B0F1-8B878AB297E5.jpeg

Those are dope fam - you in Baltimore? I’m newish to DC trying to find a good local spot.
Yep, Bmore. Vu is a hike for you, in the north part of the city. They are the only spot in the city for Nike releases. Pure in Annapolis is closer to DC, but I've never tried them.

is VU your local?

I'll probably hit up skatepark of baltimore when im down there later this month -- i actually didnt know it was right around the corner until recently so i'll probably pop in there when im down

is VU your local?

I'll probably hit up skatepark of baltimore when im down there later this month -- i actually didnt know it was right around the corner until recently so i'll probably pop in there when im down
Vu is the local, and SPoB is amazing. It's a great area with cool places to eat too. Toy Machine is doing a demo there next weekend.

Vu has 2 locations though, and the Nike's seem to always be at their Parkville location, on the other side of town. The SPoB location is good for Adidas and FA gear.

was just at major dc...been going for years...they don't normally get sb dunks...their hats are fire though

Back
Top Bottom