2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Overall I’m very happy with these. The biggest improvement in my opinion is that they are true retro high og Jordan 1s so the height and shape are consistent with regular (non-SB) Jordan 1s. I always felt that Lance Mountains were too short for Jordan 1s

upload_2019-5-10_16-57-15.jpeg

Glad some of the homies ate today! I actually hit on a raffle from labor here in nyc! Gonna go pay for them later on tonight. Its weird, I think nike made labor and blades ship the shoes to customers instead of letting them pick up in store. Both stores posted the same generic message on their instagramf pages. They said it was for the customers safety lol. Hopefully they arrive by monday or tuesday! And resell really dropped so imagine how low they go on the 25th

Did not win the live raffle at the local but you got a 30% deal with your loser raffle ticket so I doubled on the white OLs for 30% off
Got to reconnect with the owner of the shop since he's never there when I stop by
So....... It's looking good for future releases

Also the white LMs I had on were the ones I copped there on release day 5 years ago
Today was an excellent day

Those 1;s look better in person than all the pics.... I was surprised actually
Will have to add them later

What’s next for Dunk Lows? These OLs got me fiendin for more... SB ID would be amazing.

Did not win the live raffle at the local but you got a 30% deal with your loser raffle ticket so I doubled on the white OLs for 30% off
Got to reconnect with the owner of the shop since he's never there when I stop by
So....... It's looking good for future releases

Also the white LMs I had on were the ones I copped there on release day 5 years ago
Today was an excellent day

Those 1;s look better in person than all the pics.... I was surprised actually
Will have to add them later

Has it really been 5 years?!

Sheesh, time is cruising.

Back
Top Bottom