2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Skate Warehouse order got cancelled.

Check your emails.

Just Got An Email Saying The Size 13 Was Out Of Stock And Did Not Ship.... Doesn't Mention The Other Size 10 I Had On The Order Tho?? :stoneface:

*EDIT*- Looks Like They Oversold Stock On Size 13's...... Size 10 Looks To Be Good To Go :nthat:

Last edited:
Skate Warehouse cancelled.

What's the bickering for? Some of us can't search for places while at work. I searched Twitter this morning before I left but those places were sold out.

Damn, this thread blew up by 10 pages since I checked last night! Looks like most people got their kicks though. I had to drop out of this release, one of the catalytic converters on my truck decided to take a dump 2 days ago, smh

Last edited:
Just Got An Email Saying The Size 13 Was Out Of Stock And Did Not Ship.... Doesn't Mention The Other Size 10 I Had On The Order Tho??
indifferent.gif

*EDIT*- Looks Like They Oversold Stock On Size 13's...... Size 10 Looks To Be Good To Go
nthat.gif
I ordered another 12 with a different credit card, nothing about being cancelled....yet.

Fingers crossed.

Any on foot pics yet?

Sorry for the 112 derail...

Overall, I'm really impressed with the quality of these.  Think I'm going to leave the grey laces in, instead of the red.

Bought em from Preduce, in case anyone was wondering.
Damn I thought they looked good with the grey but loving the red. Can't wait to scoop my pair.

I ordered another 12 with a different credit card, nothing about being cancelled....yet.

Fingers crossed.

Any on foot pics yet?

They Have A Pretty Sly Way Of Dropping Pairs Off Orders, You Might Wanna Check Your Order Status On Their Website :wink:

Second Order For A 10.5 Ended Up Getting Canceled >:

All of you that are getting cancelled notifications from sk8wharehouse did u recently place the orders???.......i placed mine when they 1st put pairs back up and seem like i got mine secured no cancel yet and on the website looks like its ready to ship on the 2nd

They Have A Pretty Sly Way Of Dropping Pairs Off Orders, You Might Wanna Check Your Order Status On Their Website
wink.gif

Second Order For A 10.5 Ended Up Getting Canceled
mad.gif
Yea I got greenlights so far on my orders.. not confirming anything until they are shipped out. 

Back
Top Bottom