2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so it's not factually nicer, but different?

It's A Nicer Material (Suede) Than What Was Put On The Civilist Dunks.......

LIKE I SAID

:rolleyes

Skate Warehouse cancelled as others have mentioned. All phone order locations busy/sold out. Ccs strikeout. Out of town for the holiday and can't make it to my local shop. And this dude up here thinks it's ok to capitalize the first letter of each word for some strange reason. You really can't trust anyone that does that.

It's A Nicer Material (Suede) Than What Was Put On The Civilist Dunks.......

LIKE I SAID

eyes.gif
You're extremely condescending homie. relax. no need to hide behind all these passive aggressive ani-GIFs

Maybe I should have added a question mark because I thought I had overlooked a panel or something... NOT a big deal

This dude is a straight dork..Don't even feed in to this troll....Writes essays and posts gifs on a sneaker forum. Straight clown

Am I Missing Something?

I'm Sorry But, DO I KNOW YOU?

Dude Over Here Catching Feelings Like He Just Watched Milo And Ottis Or Something :rofl:

Wow. Don't check the thread for a day and a half and it jumps 418 posts. Dag. Did the Concords drop again?

Just kidding. Shoutout to all the thread-regulars that copped, and all the thread newbies that copped and dropped respectable info/posts. Good lookin 00 on the phone orders as always.

I camped for mine, which I rarely do, but every now and then it's worth it to keep me remembering the struggle haha.

I was REALLY tempted on those hyperfuse prods though. Those looked NICE in person. Nice consulation for those that dig the 112 colorway but missed the dunk lows.

DMV people, Palace 5ive in Merrifield still has one size 9 left. 

Still can't find my size 12 
mean.gif
 God I hate being banned by NDC

Very great full for all the looking out in this thread today and being a full time soldier makes it nearly impossible to get any releases but today with the help of NT, I was actually able to order my pair of SB 112's in my SIZE 15!!! So grateful guys, thanks and god bless.
Good stuff my man.  My personal political views aside, sacrifice you make on a daily is greatly appreciated.  Glad you landed your pair.

MICROWAVE (505) 238-2537 HAS THE 112 DUNK LOW AND THE CHRONICLE HIGH!!! SIZES 8-11.5 FOR BOTH!!! CALL NOW!!!
Guy just took my name and size, said to call back in 30-40 mins when he gets to the other store?? Not sure what that's about but repped for the info as always..

black friday had me sleeping til 4 o clock...woke up to a shipping confirm from SPOT...we did it. glad those who ordered got theirs.

im def gonna need those ugly xmas sweaters.

if it wasnt for the 112 and those, id be all over the neckfaces. 

Last edited:
@John00 you're the man. I copped early this morning from premier but i just wanted to send you a shout out for all the info. You seem to have 20 sources for every release. I sleep easy knowing you got me.

thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom