2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just my 2 cents....

i have wide feet.  lately, i've been fitting into 11s in almost all nikes/jays...but these 11.5 fit pretty good.  they don't feel as long (no h*m*) as the 11.5s from back in the day.  

and it's pretty amazing that everyone in this forum is helping each other out.  i haven't seen something like this in a long ***** time....good job NT.

No problem.
I think you own 90% of the reps of all NT 
wink.gif

If anyone has a pharmacy skate shop near them, check em out. My local one just sold out.

CCS has the countdown timer again for tomorrow 8am est. for the 112's so that may be a second chance to cop

Sorry it probably glitched for me :/ but they're sold out

Last edited:
ASYLUM (760) 722-7675 HAS A 11 AND 12 LEFT IN THE 112! CALL NOW!

This Dude Is On His James Bond 007 Ish Once Again :nthat: :nthat:

*Used All My Rep On Your Posts Already For Today.... MUCH Appreciated For Your Services Here On NT!

Last Pair Was An 11.5 ......... SOLD OUT Now

Last edited:
Vangaurd skateshop has them. was told that they wont be available untill next friday. just got off the phone with one of the workers

i picked up the other 112 snapback with nike sb on it. Preferred that elephant print better. I had to pass on the shoe itself i'm a size 11 and tried a 10.5. tried it on and immediately noticed the creasing on the 3M. It felt a little snug and size 11 was already accounted for.

I was 50/50 on this shoe so i'll wait on the neckface since i liked that better. Kind of proud that i didn't just impulse buy the 10.5.

eh got cart jacked in the morning at ccs

failed on ndc

most of my locals are having BF sales so are delaying the release

woke up in the afternoon and snagged a pair of niketown although they only had a half size smaller
mean.gif
(tried em on and they fit snug but not the usual snugness if that makes sense these shoes feel wider than other recent releases)

still on the hunt for 1/2 pairs in my size saw the countdown clock on CCS maybe a possible restock
nerd.gif

Went to local spot today and was able to pick up a pair of 10.5 but I think I need a 10. Anyone have any leads on a 10?

why would ccs re-stock. if you go through heir link in new arrivals the shoe is unavailable and says sold out when trying to add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom