2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

After the bad start to the morning by missing out on the 112 I had some great come ups at my local which included the team reds for $45 (my 2nd pair) and every new release from Oct to now for $45-55 that I bought for my brother and some friends. And to top it off I copped the huf x black scale x staple x 10 deep colabo hat and jacket for retail with no line
laugh.gif
. Let's see what tomm brings.

I've already got my 112 and neckface dunks but I wanted to say as along time ************* and NSB guy I started using nt recently and this thread impressed me. You all are very helpful and informative with no elitist bs like the aforementioned. Thank you!

Didn't even know Klik was getting them.
They did me dirty, I think.

I called to see if they had my size, the girl said yes and that she didn't mind holding them for me. She told me they were $110 (I didn't mind the extra $10), and that I could come get them before the store closed. Before I left (it was about an hour drive), I called to verify that they were going to hold them...and when I showed up, she charged me $120 for them, and the MSRP sticker was torn off of the box.

Keep an eye on corgishoe on instagram. He's listing pairs for $100 shipped. Turning on text notifications for his twitter will help. Anyone who has experience with him knows how quick you have to be to stand a chance.

Last edited:
112's will be releasing tomorrow at exclucity in canada 

not sure if they're gonna do phone order but I've done phone orders with them before 

the 3m on these is so light. its white compared to my raging bull/3m highs. pretty crazy. detailing is amazing that elephant print is too clean. 

My bad on the ccs part it showed up with a timer on my page when I opened it at time I last posted so I assumed it would've been a second chance but guess not

Glad I managed to get a pair. I feel like my shop did me dirty... 3rd in line and there was no 8.5-10. guys in front of me got a 9.5 and a 12, so where'd the rest go? 
mean.gif

With that aside, I settled on a relatively big pair, but the 3M is gorgeous. The elephant print is great too and the suede quality feels good.

Random thought: when was the last time we saw a suede tongue on a low? Only one I can think of is the Bisons

the 3m on these is so light. its white compared to my raging bull/3m highs. pretty crazy. detailing is amazing that elephant print is too clean. 

^I Was Checking Out My Pairs From Local Shops Earlier Tonight Myself.

I'm Especially Liking How They Did The Tongue All "Buttery" Like The Material On The Swoosh.... That Combined With The Nicely Executed Elephant Print, 3/4 Of The Shoe In 3M, And Translucent Neon Sole Makes This One An Instant Hit :wow: :D :smokin

Last edited:
So now that more people have them...how do you guys feel the fit is? When I got them a few weeks ago they seemed to run a little big on me. Just curious to hear other people's opinions

DAMN! Good find! Still dying to find myself a 9.5-10 at a good price though 
So now that more people have them...how do you guys feel the fit is? When I got them a few weeks ago they seemed to run a little big on me. Just curious to hear other people's opinions
I usually wear a 9.5, maybe 10, and I got a 10.5 because that's all my shop had left. I felt that they were actually narrow enough to not be huge and still wear, but obviously longer than I'd like. 

^I Was Checking Out My Pairs From Local Shops Earlier Tonight Myself.

I'm Especially Liking How They Did The Tongue All "Buttery" Like The Material On The Swoosh.... That Combined With The Nicely Executed Elephant Print, 3/4 Of The Shoe In 3M, And Translucent Neon Sole Makes This One An Instant Hit
eek.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
im not one for complaining but on one of my tongues, the material is tough and the other is "buttery." anyone else have this issue? other than that, the materials were great!

*edit:

btw, it was TTS for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom