2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I passed on the new sharks. I'll just roll with my sharks.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191223102119184_COVER.jpg
I mean just look at that leather. You can tell it's quality without even touching it or being in the same room.

They restocked?
On Staple’s site as part of the “12 Days of XMas” collection. Seems like it was a very limited run, or the bots ate instantly - there were like 3 sizes left when I added to cart (1 was my size). But after redirect to waiting page, cart loaded and they were OOS.

I'm still amazed at Bots. Do people have them pre-programmed to purchase if it ever appears in stock?

First pair of sharks are in. These things are so sick. Nothing flashy just a solid release with a few twists that make it a must have. Never doubled on a dunk in my life but my 2nd pair will come next week from SW.

Wouldn’t have known the euro shop I copped from even existed without nikesbornothing so I gotta give him props as I know he reads this thread lol

The rayguns are a lil u nderwhelming,unless we talking white pair.i do love the gs for my newborn.i ubderstand they were dropped in 2006,but they just arent that sexy.u think a chic would be like those rayguns are sick!nooo

The rayguns are a lil u nderwhelming,unless we talking white pair.i do love the gs for my newborn.i ubderstand they were dropped in 2006,but they just arent that sexy.u think a chic would be like those rayguns are sick!nooo
Amen!

I'm still amazed at Bots. Do people have them pre-programmed to purchase if it ever appears in stock?

yeah, a lot of bots include a monitor task type that will scrape a list of websites for product additions that fit a list of keywords. if you want to see a full workflow of how this operates you can look up "botter boy nova" on the youtubes.

more shops need to do what bonkers did with the parra release and keep roasting botter capital:

yeah, a lot of bots include a monitor task type that will scrape a list of websites for product additions that fit a list of keywords. if you want to see a full workflow of how this operates you can look up "botter boy nova" on the youtubes.

more shops need to do what bonkers did with the parra release and keep roasting botter capital:
Thanks I'll take a look at that YouTube. So crazy how much goes into buying shoes or other popular items these days. Sheesh.

Thanks I'll take a look at that YouTube. So crazy how much goes into buying shoes or other popular items these days. Sheesh.

yeah, this is going to get a lot weirder in the late capitalist economy....botters are already pivoting and using their communication channels and high-powered software to blow up other (artificially) scarce markets. in one of those episodes that guy nova hits a US mint coin release and cops 3 silver coins at $70 each which are then reselling on ebay for $1,000.

it seems that this was inevitable as the sneaker game is rather crowded now and even bot software is being made as artificially scarce as the shoes it's being used to purchase

this isn't much different than how high frequency trading firms use software to front run markets

Beautiful.

As you could imagine, the tactic resulted in a fair amount backlash from bot users who immediately tried to file claims with PayPal. One customer even reportedly bought 100 sets of photos, and spent €7,000.

1577108408788.png

I have no idea what to do with these. I wore them a lot and could triple my money if I sold. But after selling both supreme lows, huf highs, and other favorites over the years, I may just keep these on ice indefinitely.

Keep them. My regret selling list is painful too. All the more reason to hold onto what you still have.

Premier with the fast shipping :pimp:
FC76B78C-5FC5-4F00-8EC6-0EF0E09C8FB9.jpeg

I have to know, and I’m not even trying to make fun or anything, but what are you typing on/with/through? Between the typos, lack of spaces, lack of punctuation, and lack of caps, I’m just super curious what tech, device, programs, etc. you are using. Maybe you just type 200 words per minute, and it’s just like that. Again, I’m legitimately just curious, as the majority of devices and programs (unless you’re just on the site via a browser using a computer) fix most of the basic sht.

Back
Top Bottom