2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Vu came through on a black pair. I figured I had a shot with two shoe raffles going down. (Doubling my chances.) You could put down for either color, or both - but only could win once.

I took a peek at the list, and weirdly nearly everyone on the list I saw picked white. Even though you could try for both if you wanted. They also said that they had way more black than white. White will be a tough get...

Last edited:
How hard is it to just sell a shoe without instagram, raffle tickets, or any type of randomizing selection ****

Just sell the shoe
Whoever is there gets the ****ing shoe

Bozos that lineup and caused chaos are the reasons raffles exist. Bots are the reasons raffles exist despite those getting botted as well. It's never been harder to want to give your money away.

How hard is it to just sell a shoe without instagram, raffle tickets, or any type of randomizing selection ****

Just sell the shoe
Whoever is there gets the ****ing shoe
What’s even worse is how Nike/JB limit production to a point to create this difficulty in obtaining pairs. They could easily double to amount of pairs of these Rayguns are releasing, and because of the colorway and theme behind them, they’d still be hyped and still sell out. But noooooo. Nike has to make 50 pairs (speaking hyperbolically) and make these shts damn near impossible to get.

its not that easy when you have people willing to fight over said shoe. a headache most stores want to avoid
Pretty much. Which is why I totally understand raffles. Just wish enough pairs were made so that this tomfoolery wasn’t needed. It should be “most can obtain, but some will miss,” as opposed to “most will miss, only a few will obtain.”

And to think, like less than two years ago, every SB that dropped was relatively easy to get, and even older pairs were pretty affordable. How things have changed...

I really expected to just walk into uprise and grab some brunch after

Man, times have changed is right

Back
Top Bottom