2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_6016.jpg

spoiler alert: there will be 200 ppl standing there

Well looks like tomorrow it will be hard, I’m hoping I hit on this live raffle location I’ve been lucky to hit. But with the madness I keep hearing I know the local resellers will be out on full force tomorrow so I am not getting my hopes up

The information that was probably left out was that an additional 30 pairs of both black and white rayguns will not be sold to the public :lol:. There's no line for the backdoor.

NIKE OPEN THE VAULT!I WANT WHAT TH E DU NK OR PARIS.YALL CAN HAVE THE OW.OR GIVE ME HEINEK3NS
If u like wrestling u should go in this thread:

You’d have a promo capable of major impact in there.

Just got a call from my local place for black. He had 9.5 for me and then drops on me that they’re charging $130+tax.

Last edited:
Took an L on both local raffles. Does anybody how premier and spot are on online releases? And has ANYBODY ever checked out at ccs?

Don't really like the "boost" feature with Copdate, essentially you can pay $4 to increase your chances..
Nevermind if and when you actually hit, you have to pay a $4 fee regardless to reserve your pair for app fees i guess.

Ended up getting a call from the local. They sold the size 10 I wanted but I get to grab an 11.5 in the black at least. If anybody can do a size swap for a 10 or 10.5 I’ll gladly accept.

Back
Top Bottom