2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1st off.. they not 12 year olds , its grown *** men that act like 12 year olds.. Snrk_twitter is the ****ing WORST EVER

There’s got to be a way to outsmart/outwork these cats. Ive been on NT long enough to know theres a huge collective group of people on here with different backgrounds. I would be down to try and figure out a way to brainstorm ideas of bots, proxies, cookgroups, whatever the hell is going on now and days to restore balance to the game.

Watchmen style. We wear the same mask as them and bring justice back...with higher re-sell prices then now for all the years of strike out’s we’ve had to deal with :rofl:

There’s got to be a way to outsmart/outwork these cats. Ive been on NT long enough to know theres a huge collective group of people on here with different backgrounds. I would be down to try and figure out a way to brainstorm ideas of bots, proxies, cookgroups, whatever the hell is going on now and days to restore balance to the game.

Watchmen style. We wear the same mask as them and bring justice back...with higher re-sell prices then now for all the years of strike out’s we’ve had to deal with :rofl:
Im totally with you on that! We must bring balance back to the Force, for the darkside sith lords keep on botting us the **** up 😭😭😭

Im totally with you on that! We must bring balance back to the Force, for the darkside sith lords keep on botting us the **** up 😭😭😭

It’s funny- my wife and I just moved back to the Midwest after being out East for three years. I ran an idea by her for here that is centered around kicks/nostalgia/experience. Geared specifically towards the culture and mixing in art pieces so others get some shine for their work- it would almost be completely technology absent (on purpose) in hopes of bringing things full circle and restoring a portion of how its used to be (without the expense of a brick & mortar).

I’ve sat on the idea for awhile but the more I keep missing out on these releases that I actually care about, the more it fuels the fire to try and run the play.

I was at my local shop today and seen a lil kid grab an 11.5 and watched his parents grab 2 more pairs 😂🤣 Could of had both pairs but i wanted someone else to have a chance to get em. I learned my lesson lol.

Attachments

• 20191227_090622.jpg
    20191227_090622.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 66
Took an L at a local live raffle, super packed for this release compared to other releases. The only good thing was that the resellers that only come for this type release took L

Back
Top Bottom