2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At my local, they were calling names and a bunch of people that won both colorways didn't show up. These west coast kids, man. I've never seen such a lack of hustle in my life. Can't get their **** together for 5 minutes to get to a shoe release.

At my local, they were calling names and a bunch of people that won both colorways didn't show up. These west coast kids, man. I've never seen such a lack of hustle in my life. Can't get their **** together for 5 minutes to get to a shoe release.
Because they only want the $ and not the sneakers.

Picked up my only W so far at 1 of 2 stores in the state that got them. They got 7pairs.
Stopped the other store that is a tier 0 and they got 30 of each color but I didnt hit there.
Fcfs on Monday morning for leftovers, ain't that some piss!.

Won a pair from local raffle got lucky my size too, brings back so many memories

F03D1690-4578-4A61-8C39-914C95B40B14.jpeg

79F26E25-9686-4A16-BF66-2B80CEE0E92B.jpeg

B58AB773-A888-4D07-8DF6-C823CD52AED6.jpeg

Didn’t see the post before he deleted it but screw they reseller!
And I hope that everyone that wanted them to rock ended up being able to cop.
They should take that names down of everyone they waited patiently and did what they were told to do and allow them access to the rest of the releases for the year.

Back
Top Bottom