2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you had to pick one of the three which would it be? And how bad do these crease up? They look like a nightmare.
I think the blue and gold is my favorite. I really like the jewel swoosh, I had the AF1s with the jewel swoosh years ago.

The creasing is annoying but I like to wear my kicks so what can you do

I think the blue and gold is my favorite. I really like the jewel swoosh, I had the AF1s with the jewel swoosh years ago.

The creasing is annoying but I like to wear my kicks so what can you do
Yeah, I’m fine with creases, but the Supreme’s just crease ugly. I’ve been dropping sneaker shields in and forcing the creases to bend straight at the back of the toebox. Walk around the house for a few minutes, and then take them out for good. Seems to prevent weird diagonal creases.

Sold a DS Size L Michael Jackson Supreme White Photo Tee.. put the those funds towards the white Raygun sz 10 on SX for 375. All said I pay about a 200 difference. -shrug-

Yeah, I’m fine with creases, but the Supreme’s just crease ugly. I’ve been dropping sneaker shields in and forcing the creases to bend straight at the back of the toebox. Walk around the house for a few minutes, and then take them out for good. Seems to prevent weird diagonal creases.
Interesting I couldn't see myself using sneaker shield but if it helps that cool

Lol to be fair I asked a few days ago if I could get the rayguns and they told me only one color which one? I said white without seeing em in hand. Also forgot to try on SNKRS today cuz I was busy buying a toddler shoe :smh:
"Busy buying a toddler shoe"

:lol:. Thats fair alp huh? Must be saving it for your son.

Congrats to all that were able to cop the Rayguns (i did not)
....On to the next release; focusing my energy on obtaining the, "Trucker" pack now:
1577576745612.png

The lows are nice

Anyone Here In Detroit? :nerd:

Got Someone Hitting Me Up On IG And Willing To PayPal Invoice Me For $154.76 For The Black Pair.

Too Good To Be True? Anything To Lose Paying Via A Paypal Invoice?

Got Someone Hitting Me Up On IG And Willing To PayPal Invoice Me For $154.76 For The Black Pair.

$154 for a shoe that has made over 1000 sales at $230+ and is on it's way to $300 in a week? My guy, settle down and ice those things for at least 2 weeks. You can come back to this post in a few weeks and thank me. You're gonna need every extra dollar for this 2020 **** that's coming.

Just used the $5 ebay coupon you get when signing up to buy the fully laced volt laces for $2. Can't wait to throw them in the rayguns

$154 for a shoe that has made over 1000 sales at $230+ and is on it's way to $300 in a week? My guy, settle down and ice those things for at least 2 weeks. You can come back to this post in a few weeks and thank me. You're gonna need every extra dollar for this 2020 **** that's coming.
These Dudes Really Be Going That Extra Mile To Try And Scam Somebody :smh:

As Soon As I Requested The PayPal Invoice The Same Ol’ BS Story Of “My Account Won’t Allow Me To Send An Invoice Right Now But I Went Ahead And Sent You A GooglePay Invoice” Started :lol: Told Him I’ll Just Have Them Picked Up In Person Now And Immediately Couldn’t See Content On Their Page And Appear To Be Blocked :rolleyes

If Anyone’s Bored Today.....
9F7599BA-B95E-4BA7-88BA-5788DC2C2DBC.jpeg

9CAAF476-D140-4AF9-BB8B-1D8499EBA773.jpeg

Your money will be tied up that’s about it. But not worth the headache. Even if dude stole em he can dump them way easier for more bread he tryna get over

Back
Top Bottom