2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I stayed far away from there lol. Luckily I got my pair held but would’ve liked both colors

Concepts and EB always dump pairs to round two. No matter. Nike gonna clip most third party retailers 2021. SB’s might be their only saving grace(of course if the hype is real by then)

Concepts and EB always dump pairs to round two. No matter. Nike gonna clip most third party retailers 2021. SB’s might be their only saving grace(of course if the hype is real by then)
Kith cncpts and those big accounts ain’t going nowhere.

Screenshot_20191229-093429_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191229-093540_Instagram.jpg
lovely.
7C35BBDB-148C-4CA0-AA18-00919C2D132B.gif

Those valentines dunks remind me of the velvet Christmas ones that came out a little while back. Looking forward to these!

These Dudes Really Be Going That Extra Mile To Try And Scam Somebody :smh:

As Soon As I Requested The PayPal Invoice The Same Ol’ BS Story Of “My Account Won’t Allow Me To Send An Invoice Right Now But I Went Ahead And Sent You A GooglePay Invoice” Started :lol: Told Him I’ll Just Have Them Picked Up In Person Now And Immediately Couldn’t See Content On Their Page And Appear To Be Blocked :rolleyes

If Anyone’s Bored Today.....
9F7599BA-B95E-4BA7-88BA-5788DC2C2DBC.jpeg

9CAAF476-D140-4AF9-BB8B-1D8499EBA773.jpeg

real ****, man, if anyone EVER comes with some sob story bull**** about "i can't send it now" or "my **** is ****ed up, let me switch up on you" is either a ****head scammer or too much of a ****ing r-tard to effectively use technology and you should NEVER get mixed up with this person. completely unprofessional either way. they did a favor by blocking you.

BRUH, look at these redflags...DOMAIN DOESN'T EXIST, 144 FOLLOWERS, LMAO wtf

May u inform me on what this is?

his information is dubious until substantiated with at least a minor shred of evidence but orange label shops are the shops that get the QS releases. you don't make an order like a GR, they are allocated to you and you take what you get. to get this designation you have to be moving some SB volume each year. you can see the list of OL shops by going here to the map:

edit: there appear to be approx. 129 OL shops within the US. pulling allocations would be great news and a good reward to the shops that aren't pulling bull**** because they will get more stock and more attention

his information is dubious until substantiated with at least a minor shred of evidence but orange label shops are the shops that get the QS releases. you don't make an order like a GR, they are allocated to you and you take what you get. to get this designation you have to be moving some SB volume each year. you can see the list of OL shops by going here to the map:

edit: there appear to be approx. 129 OL shops within the US. pulling allocations would be great news and a good reward to the shops that aren't pulling bull**** because they will get more stock and more attention

9th one of the most reliable and stand up people in here, and has been for years. He’s 100% right about some losing orange label.

Back
Top Bottom