2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love it when noobs question people who have provided info for years

question every rumor. people use rep to spread spurious info or disinformation all the time in the finance game. the shoe game. the shoe game is now following that arc

Is this a real question? If so, I suppose I can elaborate..

Shops will be losing their orange label shoes. Less shops will be selling orange label SBs. Unheard of is losing theirs. Moda 3 is losing theirs, etc.
Damn any insight as to why is moda losing theres? Always seemed to be pretty stand up people although in not "in" with them and really enjoy going there.

Can you all relax for a bit so I can drop some info? :rofl:

Here's a small tidbit.. a lot of shops are losing their orange label allocation in 2020.
How come?

One thing I was told is that Nike picked a supplier for GR’s that promised they could keep up with shop orders. And it turns out that they can’t. GR allocations have been getting cut.

Damn any insight as to why is moda losing theres? Always seemed to be pretty stand up people although in not "in" with them and really enjoy going there.

yeah, i'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind this if possible. wondering if it's due to malfeasance or just not able to keep their numbers up each year

interested in if nike is using the new QR codes and RFID chips in the shoe boxes to track where product goes after primary delivery

Here's a bit more info for 2020.. expect more Sportswear dunk releases and energy put towards this line. More releases like Viotechs on the horizon.

Apparently a new factory is opening as well.
Duh i Said this already.the vault is open

Duh i Said this already.the vault is open

:lol: And this is why I was hesitant..

Sounds good, I won't spread anymore info in here. To the folks that are in the other chat :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Go take a glance in there for some dope 2020 release info

500x1000px-LL-b0fff36f_jtmoneygif.gif

It is what it is, just trying to give ya'll some info but I don't need to be harassed about it :lol:

:lol: And this is why I was hesitant..

Sounds good, I won't spread anymore info in here. To the folks that are in the other chat :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Go take a glance in there for some dope 2020 release info
U Have stated not one release that is under radar,now if u said marge simpson lows june 2020 then i be like ok he a insider.its common sense nike is coming with college pack,thats info

Back
Top Bottom