2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Northern Light lows already hitting 1-2K

:emoji_astonished: i'm sick, I sold my pair

looking back at old SB's i got rid of smh
Glad I bought some GR “grails” from back in the day a few months ago.

November rain
Vapor lo
Entourage

they’re all gonna soar because they’re just solid easy colorways.
Now trying to find some BICS.

Northern Light lows already hitting 1-2K

:emoji_astonished: i'm sick, I sold my pair

looking back at old SB's i got rid of smh

vamps
Broncos (remember when people were stuffing the tongues in these? I was one of those people)
Futuras
Bucks (one of my favs phone ordered from active, got them back now)
2x haze low
Haze high
Bonsai hemp (this one hurts)
cascade hemp
Supreme low set
Blue preme high
Orange preme high

I actually wore all of them except the supremes though. And funny thing is these were all size 8.5 and I’m really a 7.5/8. I was wearing kicks too big for me all through high school. My futuras were size 9 I used to stuff the toes with paper:lol:

I found some super beat grip tape mids I skated over thanksgiving.

Last edited:
?

there are bids on stockx around $500, where are you seeing sales for $1k+?
B3E7990E-7D48-4F8D-8A4C-892BD1F17C2E.png
Yeah not seeing anything crazy yet. People as asking for a bit, doesn’t mean they’ll get it though

As a stockholder would rather the retail be $200 or $250 on safaris than for it to be an instaflip fest with zero shareholder value at $90 or $100 or $110.

Good thing I got 3 pairs of the highs and lows of the northern lights ... 🙃

Last year I did pretty well with sb’s not great but enough to be a decent year. A lot of local pick ups but a lot of help here from John (thanks for all you do) but this year is not looking to promising as you guys are mentioning, but hopefully the family eats

Man I still need a 10c for me my little man! But these resellers are crazy out here! Man here locally all the raffle Ws went to ppl without kids and I was out there with my kid but resellers don’t care 😂
Them scumbags should not pro create anyways 😂 wait it out and hopefully you can grab your lil man's for a good deal. I'm In The same boat. But my wife only 3 months in so I got time to wait.

Last edited:
vamps
Broncos (remember when people were stuffing the tongues in these? I was one of those people)
Futuras
Bucks (one of my favs phone ordered from active, got them back now)
2x haze low
Haze high
Bonsai hemp (this one hurts)
cascade hemp
Supreme low set
Blue preme high
Orange preme high

I actually wore all of them except the supremes though. And funny thing is these were all size 8.5 and I’m really a 7.5/8. I was wearing kicks too big for me all through high school. My futuras were size 9 I used to stuff the toes with paper:lol:

I found some super beat grip tape mids I skated over thanksgiving.
I hate hi’s but fogs are the goat sb for me following by irons. If Pharrell’s weren’t leather they’d be up there too. Sharks, barfs and pufnstuffs are also some low key favs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom