2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

11307BB9-DEC7-4FE4-B2C9-E85A84835562.jpeg

Usually FCFS. Just had to pop in the day of the drop and it was an easy pickup.
Damn y’all gonna get a change of business.
It’s crazy how this all is coming in with a massive wave. People who don’t even know about shoes in my area, family members, friends are asking where to get SBs and more understanding of what they’re all about.

Damn y’all gonna get a change of business.
It’s crazy how this all is coming in with a massive wave. People who don’t even know about shoes in my area, family members, friends are asking where to get SBs and more understanding of what they’re all about.
Who are you telling? Yeah, it’s changing sht up for the worse. Like koziak koziak said, it used to be super easy here. It’s funny you mentioned getting asked about SBs, as the other day I wore my 112 Lows to work. One of my students was like “what are those? I’ve never seen anything that those.” I told him there were Dunks, and he didn’t even know what Dunks were.

TActics pearl district raffle 1/20.

Bought 3 pair shoes black orange labels size 14 no line from tactics.

Recent thoughts from someone’s opinion who doesn’t matter:

Poet bruins are low key hottest SB this year. If it was a dunk they’d be fetching more than white rayguns.

Infrareds wack.

Mexican P Rod terrible should just be scrapped.

Safaris will make people with no style look like clowns.

Griffey mids make mids look OK again.

Strangeloves are perfectly executed, and so far, the best thing coming out in 2020

Poet bruins are low key hottest SB this year. If it was a dunk they’d be fetching more than white rayguns.

Infrareds wack.

Strangeloves are perfectly executed, and so far, the best thing coming out in 2020

source.gif

So, for anyone else that wants to mess with these... UNC swoosh came out very clean, and was easy to do. The Royal swoosh has glue on it - I got it off, but it was super messy. I hated it, so I just cut it off.

Not perfect, but I like them for now. I think I will continue to evolve these. Then just skate them.

5BF862D3-71E5-4624-99DA-1494C704E20E.jpeg
7C053746-CD69-4644-9878-EAEA706BB6F9.jpeg

Infrareds wack.

4A98CD87-A339-4467-890C-37D093385F27.gif

Infrareds wack.

This a little too harshly worded. But the general sentiment, I agree with 100%

Infrareds wack.

what you say about Safaris???

CA5A8CE2-9F20-4E90-A1C2-792B0A903DE3.gif

Let me be clear... safaris and strangeloves are must haves, passing on everything else. Waiting for poets to be forgotten to cop on the low like I did with both Polar SBs.

And wow at the haze dunk prices. Only shoe I was ever almost robbed for. Thankful for having small feet at that moment:lol:

Back
Top Bottom