2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m glad. Give the shoes to the skaters Nike SB was built on fuc**** up the sneaker while having fun in em. I don’t skate but I ride and all of my joints are completely wrecked, as they should be. People can’t even look at my tiffany dunks lol

StrangeLove’s are dropping too, hope resale not too bad after release for both, no skate shops that get anything in my state maybe I hit on snkrs

Where you see SL’s dipping? I don’t think we’ve gotten to that point yet lol. Resell in my size is insane right now.

958A453F-1578-4EAE-A3F0-BB0050393A1A.jpeg

StrangeLove’s are dropping too, hope resale not too bad after release for both, no skate shops that get anything in my state maybe I hit on snkrs
Good luck! Hope everyone that actually wants it will hit.

Where you see SL’s dipping? I don’t think we’ve gotten to that point yet lol. Resell in my size is insane right now.
on GOAT earlier this week it was 750+ for size 9.5, now it’s 550., still steep but it should drop more after next week. I don’t think it’ll drop as much as the plums tho.

Truck it high
Low

Must be your size I’m a 12 and price has been dropping in my size but not many left in my size now most of the 12’s done sold

Good luck! Hope everyone that actually wants it will hit.

on GOAT earlier this week it was 750+ for size 9.5, now it’s 550., still steep but it should drop more after next week. I don’t think it’ll drop as much as the plums tho.
StrangeLove’s and plums size 12 same price right now, I’m hoping for a $250 to $300 resale after release if I can’t hit on snkrs

Back
Top Bottom