2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Woke up to sl canceling the release 😂😂😂 that’s nothing new ... just do a raffle/ instore or even do a invoice on loyal customer who has more then a 3 years or longer account with them ... that would wave off alot of resellers. 🤷🏽‍♂️ That’s my opinion

Woke up to sl canceling the release 😂😂😂 that’s nothing new ... just do a raffle/ instore or even do a invoice on loyal customer who has more then a 3 years or longer account with them ... that would wave off alot of resellers. 🤷🏽‍♂️ That’s my opinion
LOL at people fiending for Strangelove, but have no idea what they do. “Some nerd on their Instagram said F bots” (he’s the owner). “Just do an in store release.” (They are a miniscule, garage-based, independent skateboard company.)

Well except there is no store and they have barely been in business over a year

I'm down for invoices sent to previous customers though

No shirts in my size at my locals raffle signup, but snagged the last sticker pack.

20200201_100126.jpg

Well except there is no store and they have barely been in business over a year

I'm down for invoices sent to previous customers though
Honestly seems like a great way to do it. Not a skater so I didnt know about Strangelove but I love all the Bratrud dunks, that's why I want them.

LOL at people fiending for Strangelove, but have no idea what they do. “Some nerd on their Instagram said F bots” (he’s the owner). “Just do an in store release.” (They are a miniscule, garage-based, independent skateboard company.)

I said dude not nerd. Go back and read my post. And secondly I looked into strangelove awhile ago when the collab leaked. I knew they were a skate shop so I know what they do. I didn't know however sean founded them nor have I ever actually seen him. Also if they've barely been open more than the past year as volksnuts volksnuts mentioned then it'd make sense for alot of ppl not to know of them. (Until now with current SB dunk hype)

I said dude not nerd. Go back and read my post. And secondly I looked into strangelove awhile ago when the collab leaked. I knew they were a skate shop so I know what they do. I didn't know however sean founded them nor have I ever actually seen him. Also if they've barely been open more than the past year as volksnuts volksnuts mentioned then it'd make sense for alot of ppl not to know of them. (Until now with current SB dunk hype)
They’re not a skate shop.

Cliver is laterally one of the most influential people in skateboarding history. He took over for VCJ at Powell. Made graphics for the Bones Brigade. Helped make Blind and World into giants, and changed the entire industry. Documented skate history in his Disposable books. Served as Editor in Chief of Big Brother. Produced the freaking Jackass movies. Dunks are a footnote in his career.

But now the culture vultures want a piece. All for the hype...

Who cares? I like the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom