2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They’re not a skate shop.

Cliver is laterally one of the most influential people in skateboarding history. He took over for VCJ at Powell. Made graphics for the Bones Brigade. Helped make Blind and World into giants, and changed the entire industry. Documented skate history in his Disposable books. Served as Editor in Chief of Big Brother. Produced the freaking Jackass movies. Dunks are a footnote in his career.

But now the culture vultures want a piece. All for the hype...

Well I guess I consider them a skate shop since they sell their own shop decks and their own branded clothing products. I suppose since they don't sell grip, trucks and wheels then I can see how one may not consider them a skate shop. As far as Sean's work like I mentioned to Jaynev yesterday I've always known about his board graphic artwork before dunks. I will say though between you and Jaynev I've learned more about Sean than I previously knew. Like I had no idea he had anything to do with the jackass movies lol

Today. Huge fan of the black OL materials
20200201_130321.jpg

So the strange love site just couldn’t handle the release? Or?

From what their post reads like, they didn't want to deal with the hassle after getting botted last night. You have a Shopify powered site and this is what happens. This has been a thing for years.

Back
Top Bottom