2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jeez I just checked stockx and plums are 245+ I thought they were gonna be like 175

I really need this beginners luck on snkrs 😅

Haven't done a pickup picture in a min. Last few months.
IMG_20200201_175046.jpg
I’ll be honest, I’ve been out of the shoe game for years now, so I didn’t even know this dunk/sb craze was going on until those day of the deads caught my eye earlier this year

they are nice I’ll prob pick up a pair this year

Jeez I just checked stockx and plums are 245+ I thought they were gonna be like 175

I really need this beginners luck on snkrs 😅
It might be in the low 200 range after it drops and people start receiving them. It has already dropped since last week.

That AF2 link was clutch.. haven't copped anything that low in a long time. I hope it ships man :lol:

6B745FB6-DB0E-4BEC-8B07-571C178F2349.jpeg 9F892579-ADC2-4D9C-A1DA-9726254B46CD.jpeg 4A409CBC-6879-4AD2-94C8-2995A18886EA.jpeg 14661373-2307-4BC1-BCD1-B6DE2D54AECF.jpeg
Padding is next level. Materials are clothish. Not a huge fan. Was hoping it was some sort of suede or leather.
That's what I feared for these. Could have been another level of they were OL. The design details were there with the stitched drop swoosh and hidden cactus on the back tab

I think I want to create a new NDC account

For I just got a new debit card
And my old account hasn’t hit a sneaker in 4mos

thanks.

marketplace on NT is dead so I’m just genuinely asking where, nothing on eBay/StockX/goat shows much about older SBs that aren’t dunks (angus/FCs/etc).

SL’s looking more and more out of reach by the minute. My local say they supposedly aren’t getting them :smh:. Current resell is trash and seems to just keep going up. Hope this changes but it’s looking bleak.

863BB775-5EC8-4793-AF03-CB060DF3D024.png

BAD42693-8149-4B36-855F-0F87A3AF4F45.png

let’s talk about this!! ^^^
What is a loyal customer??
Your Friends and Family?
The resellers who camp your store each week?
The skate boarders who come in for free stickers or the grab a new board after the snap theirs in half???
Every store has control of how they sell and who they sell to!!

If a So-Called Loyal Customer they sell to put the shoe on the resale market
THATS BACKDOORING PAIRS!!!
Saying Anything else is clownery!

Yes, that is still considered backdoor to me. If the seller doesn't give all customers the same chance at buying a pair and instead pick and choose who to sell it to then it is considered backdoor to me. Doesn't matter if it's sold at retail to their friends/loyal customers/resellers/etc., backdoor is backdoor - there are no exceptions.

If they make and produce the shoes themselves, then they can do whatever they want with the shoes, but the fact is Nike makes them and allocate pairs to vendors to sell.

I have no issue with a store hooking up a few people who were loyal/supported them or the employees if they do something like an employee raffle, I expect this to happen with a small percentage of their allocation at pretty much any store. There's a huge difference between that and just flat out working/dealing directly with resellers/resale shops, moving a larger percentage of stock that should have been sold to individuals.

Back
Top Bottom