2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have no issue with a store hooking up a few people who were loyal/supported them or the employees if they do something like an employee raffle, I expect this to happen with a small percentage of their allocation at pretty much any store. There's a huge difference between that and just flat out working/dealing directly with resellers/resale shops, moving a larger percentage of stock that should have been sold to individuals.
So when the let employees do a raffle and they friends grab pairs

then make a post like this

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 2.29.32 AM.png

Post 4 sizes available??? :smh:
Knowing damn well Nike didn't just only send them 4 pairs

Clownery at it's finest

and more shops doing this

So when the let employees do a raffle and they friends grab pairs

then make a post like this

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 2.29.32 AM.png

Post 4 sizes available??? :smh:
Knowing damn well Nike didn't just only send them 4 pairs

Clownery at it's finest

and more shops doing this
I'm not saying these dudes is legit, but my friend told me that on both these and the Scott's, he's getting 5 pairs max, 9 through 11. I know he's not lying because I've seen it happen to him before with other qs releases, and dude is always super honest about what he has and doesn't really deal with resellers unless he gets stuck with stuff he can't move locally, and even then is still charging them retail.

5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Don't shops have to buy a certain amount of NIKE/Jordan/SB every month to be a Authorized Store?

• Wow
Reactions: Bat
5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Don't shops have to buy a certain amount of NIKE/Jordan/SB every month to be a Authorized Store?

There’s different tiers. That shop should could just have a basic Nike account, gets GR and QS as well. But the allotment they get are slim.

I know shops that do get 5-7 pairs and other shops get close to 40 pairs of a QS.

My local gets shipments split sometimes. Happened w infrareds has 7.5-10.5 and the next week got 11-13 or something.

5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Everything is allocated now, meaning even GRs going forward is the rumor. Shops can’t pre-book sizes. They get what they get. At least that’s what I heard a while back.

863BB775-5EC8-4793-AF03-CB060DF3D024.png

BAD42693-8149-4B36-855F-0F87A3AF4F45.png

let’s talk about this!! ^^^
What is a loyal customer??
Your Friends and Family?
The resellers who camp your store each week?
The skate boarders who come in for free stickers or the grab a new board after the snap theirs in half???
Every store has control of how they sell and who they sell to!!

If a So-Called Loyal Customer they sell to put the shoe on the resale market
THATS BACKDOORING PAIRS!!!
Saying Anything else is clownery!

The issue with these guys, they don’t have a brick and mortar store :smile:

Seems they messed up, made the inventory available way too early. Sold out. Didn’t want to take time to cancel orders and hooked up F&F with the remaining pairs.

Only reason they are doing what they please is they have no ramifications from Nike. They aren’t a legit shop with Nike allocations nor a rep. This was just a one off collab with a piss poor release.

do the GR dunks still go live on US Nike.com ? I called and asked if the Shadows would show up with the "coming soon" on the thumbnail like I saw with the Blazer Edge that just went live a day ago. But They don't know and cant confirm anything.

Let's open up our own shop frank. Then we're strait. Or get bum *** Kona to get there account back. Greg at wild ocean dgaf about dunks so we're beat there.

man you know I tired hard w/Greg for yrs & I told Chris from kona last fall to get dunks back right when the diamonds came back but they’re set on not having any accounts besides their in house crap.

863BB775-5EC8-4793-AF03-CB060DF3D024.png

BAD42693-8149-4B36-855F-0F87A3AF4F45.png

let’s talk about this!! ^^^
What is a loyal customer??
Your Friends and Family?
The resellers who camp your store each week?
The skate boarders who come in for free stickers or the grab a new board after the snap theirs in half???
Every store has control of how they sell and who they sell to!!

If a So-Called Loyal Customer they sell to put the shoe on the resale market
THATS BACKDOORING PAIRS!!!
Saying Anything else is clownery!
Yes, if you know someone is going to resell a pair, don’t sell it to them. It’s not difficult!

do the GR dunks still go live on US Nike.com ? I called and asked if the Shadows would show up with the "coming soon" on the thumbnail like I saw with the Blazer Edge that just went live a day ago. But They don't know and cant confirm anything.

i doubt they will. They have not for months. But you never know.

Truck it lows came from comfort skateshop. Thanks to John00 John00 for the info on them taking phone orders.
196399C6-67C6-4DD5-BAEF-4941DF4D24ED.jpeg
I’m glad you ate! That’s what the thread is all anoud
I really would like to know Nikes thought process on taking dunks off NDC USA . And then blocking shops in UK from shipping to USA. It's like we got blacklisted like a red headed stepchild. Wtf!
I feel for y’all man. I don’t understand why Nike did that. There’s MANY people that truly just don’t have access to a local and now they’re suffering because NDC wanna play games, SMH.
shoreguy85 shoreguy85

Once I get my in-laws outta the pizza shop I’ll get rid of the deli/grocery store and make it a sneaker boutique lol
I don’t know if you’re super serious about this, but if you are, I’d love to be your first customer when you get things going. I love supporting NTer owned businesses.

Here's a crazy insane conceptual idea.

Nike could just make more pairs. They'd make more money and customers would be happier.

The only people Nike is lining the pockets of with limited releases are StockX and GOAT.

Eh, Nike and many other apparel companies are just capitalizing on today’s FOMO culture. Making something that’s limited nowadays just increases demand regardless of the consumers actual desire for it. Create a product, make it in limited numbers, let hysteria ensue. Reminds me of the vinyl boom in the early 2010’s.

5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

You are speaking out of ignorance, sorry. Yes, small shops get very partial QS/OL runs. This is a fact. Many of us know shop owners (me included), and can vouch.

Yeah that number is almost certainly legit, sadly. Gonna be a bumpy ride this week :lol:

Here's a crazy insane conceptual idea.

Nike could just make more pairs. They'd make more money and customers would be happier.

The only people Nike is lining the pockets of with limited releases are StockX and GOAT.
People want what they can’t have. They could make a million pairs and the 50,000 hard core SB (or Jordan or Air Max or whatever) lovers would buy them and the other 950,000 would slowly sell or sit.

Or make 30,000 pairs, cause a FOMO panic, and sell out the next 3 releases.

Yes, if you know someone is going to resell a pair, don’t sell it to them. It’s not difficult!

I know someone who got a F&F pair of Nike's only to flip them. The person found out and cut them off. Everyone doesn't know the true intent when they're giving something like that away. These weren't released at retail.

In this case, if you're giving the shoe to people who are only close to you, it can easily be considered backdooring. You sprinkle in a few randoms here and there for the look of legitimacy.

Back
Top Bottom