2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got a confirm email after purchase initially,should i be worried that i havent gotten a shipping one of have patience?

rastaclat is starting to make sb oval laces if that helps (most have gold tips though)

pretty sure nobody cares about those barbershop highs but i hear there is only supposed to be 1000 pair made (hypebeast rejoice) the spot i work at is only getting 8.

ugly christmas sweaters came in today as well, quality looks pretty cool in person. the snowmen look kind of "glued" on though. i'll try to post a few pics tomorrow if i can.

peace.

You think the snowman would crack or come off? I believe I saw pics with the snowman on or near the toe box.

just be careful cause the red may end up bleeding on the laces

Thanks for this. I know it bleeds into the swoosh, but I plan on beating them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, i HAVE HAD the greys since last week, my black pair got canceled.

And again, im not dickridding, im saying all these dudes who constantly bash him because there salty are lame, hes a straight dude with ALOT of respect in both sneaker and skating circles. Lames on here try to discredit him or diss him. Hes letting pairs go for under retail ( at same time is selling pairs for $200+ because of the stupid hypebeasts). You can laugh all you want I could care less.

Dudes on here stalk his IG and hate on his shirt hustle, go ahead hes shipping product all over the place. Its really nothing. I dont care what you think is a good look or not. Your a nobody. Keep waiting for drops in bis thread cause you know damn well you cant find your own connects. Good day sir, no need for a response, no one cares
Just sounds like more D ridin to me.

And to be clear, I personally have no problem with him, his shirts, or whatever it is he does. I really don't know much about him other than what HE posted in here before getting banned.  My problem is that you are still around, not contributing anything, and constantly pumping up everything he does.  NO ONE CARES WHAT HE DOES OR DOESN"T DO, but you sir are still here, still hyping up your man all the time.  You mentioned to hit him up for pairs, but we both know you didn't mean it, just wanted to ride the D by tellin everyone he got "12 pairs for $54". 
mean.gif

Just thought it was ironic how you posted about PK's pairs and not even 4 hours later your order got cancelled.  Karma.  All your PK D ridin is not a good look man, just be humble.  But you're not, which is why this is HILARIOUS to me:lol:
laughter.gif
I have no words (or reps left). Well done good sir, well done.

Just sounds like more D ridin to me.

And to be clear, I personally have no problem with him, his shirts, or whatever it is he does. I really don't know much about him other than what HE posted in here before getting banned.  My problem is that you are still around, not contributing anything, and constantly pumping up everything he does.  NO ONE CARES WHAT HE DOES OR DOESN"T DO, but you sir are still here, still hyping up your man all the time.  You mentioned to hit him up for pairs, but we both know you didn't mean it, just wanted to ride the D by tellin everyone he got "12 pairs for $54". :smh:

berneydidnotread.gif

rastaclat is starting to make sb oval laces if that helps (most have gold tips though)

pretty sure nobody cares about those barbershop highs but i hear there is only supposed to be 1000 pair made (hypebeast rejoice) the spot i work at is only getting 8.

ugly christmas sweaters came in today as well, quality looks pretty cool in person. the snowmen look kind of "glued" on though. i'll try to post a few pics tomorrow if i can.

peace.

The upper of the shoe is made like a sweater material and the snowmen and snow flakes are heart pressed or screen printed on

I'm sure everyone here COULDN'T care less about what pk does as far as his business endeavors are concerned.
people have a problem with the way he acts and its clear that dude is a straight clown at this point, despite what his cheerleading sidekick says.

i don't even see why robin over here even bothers to update this thread about his hero like that when he knows its just going to receive negative attention. fail trolling at its best.
dude could come back and say that he can post whatever he wants, but in his words, nobody cares.

Last edited:

peace.
Thank goodness that only 1,000 pairs of those Baber Highs were made. Those things are terrible.

Thanks in advance for the pics fam. Really want to see how the print looks on the sneaker.

I'm sure everyone here COULDN'T care less about what pk does as far as his business endeavors are concerned.
people have a problem with the way he acts and its clear that dude is a straight clown at this point, despite what his cheerleading sidekick says.

i don't even see why robin over here even bothers to update this thread about his hero like that when he knows its just going to receive negative attention. fail trolling at its best.
dude could come back and say that he can post whatever he wants, but in his words, nobody cares.
roll.gif
 @ robin I was thinking the same thing

Regardless of what ppl ASSume
i posted that he bought the greys at a discount because hes letting them go for UNDER RETAIL, im not trying to pump his tires im trying to look out for the ppl looking

Recess is releasing sat morning to, be nice to ashley maybe shell let you order early

Last edited:
Regardless of what ppl ASSume
i posted that he bought the greys at a discount because hes letting them go for UNDER RETAIL, im not trying to pump his tires im trying to look out for the ppl looking
If that's really true then let's get it goin.  Plenty in here would like to cop for below retail...

Besides Fullylaced any of the fam know where I can get SB laces? Looking for a white pair for the team reds I have coming in, they have a 48" in stock but they're a bit short for my taste.

I have extra white laces for lows. Send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom