2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To all those that have not got the email, I called them today and he said my order was fine, they just haven't got to all the orders. He said Wednesday at the latest. Keep us here posted if something goes awry w your order folks.

Messed up my pair of 112s. Does any one know a place that has a Sz 8.5 for retail?

Besides Fullylaced any of the fam know where I can get SB laces? Looking for a white pair for the team reds I have coming in, they have a 48" in stock but they're a bit short for my taste.

Besides Fullylaced any of the fam know where I can get SB laces? Looking for a white pair for the team reds I have coming in, they have a 48" in stock but they're a bit short for my taste.

Pm me ur addreas i got a few pairs, hate white laces for most part

I never use white laces...PM me.

If anyone is looking for ugly x mass sweaters hit up PK, scooped 12 pairs for $54 a peice
Got a cancel/refund email from concepts im ******g pissed
Just thought it was ironic how you posted about PK's pairs and not even 4 hours later your order got cancelled.  Karma.  All your PK D ridin is not a good look man, just be humble.  But you're not, which is why this is HILARIOUS to me
laugh.gif

laughter.gif

rastaclat is starting to make sb oval laces if that helps (most have gold tips though)

pretty sure nobody cares about those barbershop highs but i hear there is only supposed to be 1000 pair made (hypebeast rejoice) the spot i work at is only getting 8.

ugly christmas sweaters came in today as well, quality looks pretty cool in person. the snowmen look kind of "glued" on though. i'll try to post a few pics tomorrow if i can.

peace.

Just thought it was ironic how you posted about PK's pairs and not even 4 hours later your order got cancelled.  Karma.  All your PK D ridin is not a good look man, just be humble.  But you're not, which is why this is HILARIOUS to me:lol:
laughter.gif

Again, i HAVE HAD the greys since last week, my black pair got canceled.

And again, im not dickridding, im saying all these dudes who constantly bash him because there salty are lame, hes a straight dude with ALOT of respect in both sneaker and skating circles. Lames on here try to discredit him or diss him. Hes letting pairs go for under retail ( at same time is selling pairs for $200+ because of the stupid hypebeasts). You can laugh all you want I could care less.

Dudes on here stalk his IG and hate on his shirt hustle, go ahead hes shipping product all over the place. Its really nothing. I dont care what you think is a good look or not. Your a nobody. Keep waiting for drops in bis thread cause you know damn well you cant find your own connects. Good day sir, no need for a response, no one cares

just be careful cause the red may end up bleeding on the laces

Back
Top Bottom