2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In order to keep resell value, you need to have more end consumers than pairs available. Sure these are limited, but so is the pool of people that are buying these to wear/keep them. 90% are buying to flip, and you can't flip to a flipper
So do you think that in a month or two the price will go back to retail (or possibly lower) because nobody wants them after the holidays? Because I would love for that to happen!

So do you think that in a month or two the price will go back to retail (or possibly lower) because nobody wants them after the holidays? Because I would love for that to happen!
just saying who honestly is gonna shell out good money for these... I see $400-500? for a snowman shoe... Prices won't dip below concepts' resell price, but yeah they're coming down. do NOT mistake $190+ for a retail price.

beautiful hype job on these. resellers thought they had gold and CNCPTS mgmt milked an extra $5,000+ out of it.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting as well, size 7 greys 
nerd.gif

I got my confirmation from concepts at around 2:50 pm eastern. I know this discussion has been beaten to the ground but here's my final opinion. First off, paying more than 150 for a dunk is ridiculous. This is part of the reason I collect dunks now because I can afford to buy most releases without sweating it. So for me in that sense, paying over 200 for a tin box and and ornament and cozie, I got ripped off. In that sense. But. And here's a big but. And I cannot lie... This shoe is not available ANYWHERE else. Yes there have been times where the PACK was exclusive but the shoe itself was attainable elsewhere. To me it justifies (somewhat) paying the premium. Do I think 240 shipped is fair? Not in the least bit. Did I have a choice? No. That was my only option, because i was not driving to concepts nor was i going to camp. So in all, I have no right to complain about the price, I don't think it's a fair price but I can't complain about what I paid because nobody had a gun to my head when I clicked check out. It just makes me feel slightly better that if I didn't buy from them, I couldn't get this drop anywhere.

Got my shipping confirmation as well. 

Here are my details for anyone wondering:

Order confirmation: Dec 7th 12:01pm

Sz 12 'grey xmas sweaters'

Shipment confirmation: Dec 9th 3:27pm

Not really a shipping confirmation though, they just made the label. Who knows if they'll wait to ship them all out at once, or they'll be sent out today or tomorrow. Hopefully the latter. 

just called buyskateshoes.com (866) 355-7463...they were able to add that "FREESHIP" coupon code to the order I placed last night. great customer service. repped Simeon

Last edited:
got shipping confirmation from  cncpts for black sweaters too, just wonder for those who ordered from them before, how do they do their packaging? double box?

I really hope i dont get a dented tin box or a cracked ornament lol

got shipping confirmation from  cncpts for black sweaters too, just wonder for those who ordered from them before, how do they do their packaging? double box?

I really hope i dont get a dented tin box or a cracked ornament lol
When I ordered the WPF from them, they were shipped double boxed. 

Back
Top Bottom