2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wouldn't even call it a lotto if people weren't even able to put in line for the sneaker. Selected size and payment process wouldn't even load :smh:

You have a point the same thing happened to me...I’ve been using the app since it was released and this is the first time Ive had this issue.

To add insult to injury dudes wanna go into a damn bidding war after me placing my highest most ridiculous bid on Plums :smh:. Just let me get the damn shoe man! smh.

Still hurt about the plums to be honest .
Strange loves were going to be my consolation prize and 1s for resale smh .

whelp still got Travis Scott’s , 1 pack and OW 5s this week ..... no way I go 0/6 .... I hope lol

N0m0u6f.gif

If you had errors, your account was already restricted from buying the shoes you tries to buy? Or was it just a crappy IT job on Nike's part?

If you had errors, your account was already restricted from buying the shoes you tries to buy? Or was it just a crappy IT job on Nike's part?

Most likely just **** IT man. Two very sought after drops today jammed their servers with the amount of attempts to purchase.

You know, I was really hoping to get either the plums or SLs for my birthday this weekend. But after I struck out on all the raffles, I knew exactly what was about to happen.

Uncle Nike just waltzed in here with a big bag of ****, dropped in on my cake, and said "**** the candles. Blow this ****."

Back
Top Bottom