2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Avoid this user from eBay user name is airlandi
He’s trying to scam me , I sold him a pair of good condition Blazers last month fast forward 20 days later he wants a full refund 🤦🏽‍♂️ Send this person multiple messages no reply , send him a partial refund cause didn’t want to drag this but he declined so fast 😤😤 the worst is he wanted 100 pictures close up etc before purchasing it . Never again
eBay need to fix this 30 day money back guarantee bs loop ... sorry For my rant I just don’t want people to get scam like me .. have a good weekend all ✌🏽

He’s trying to scam me , I sold him a pair of good condition Blazers last month fast forward 20 days later he wants a full refund 🤦🏽‍♂️ Send this person multiple messages no reply , send him a partial refund cause didn’t want to drag this but he declined so fast 😤😤 the worst is he wanted 100 pictures close up etc before purchasing it . Never again
eBay need to fix this 30 day money back guarantee bs loop ... sorry For my rant I just don’t want people to get scam like me .. have a good weekend all ✌🏽
I feel you, buyer's like this are a nightmare. Had some dude try to pull the unauthorized PayPal claim on me. Luckily it was that and not described. PayPal closed the case asap.

Never sell to annoying people who request excessive pics

Not sure if previously shared. This is a pretty good comparison video on the Plums (2001 vs 2020). Always interesting to see how the dunk model has evolved

ended up copping these and finally got around to customizing them. end result is much different from what I planned since I didn’t realize that the stitching on the swoosh would actually take it entirely off, so had to switch it up. laces are a bit much and will prob go with single laces, but really happy with how these ended up and looking forward to beating them up
238BD0A3-9CC9-4428-8DE8-B744FB4C910C.jpeg

Why does he want to return it? How come you’re willing to give him a partial refund besides not wanting it to drag? If there’s nothing wrong with the shoe and you stated no returns, eBay prob would’ve been in your favor if he doesn’t have a legit reason. Especially since he hasn’t been responding to your messages.

Why does he want to return it? How come you’re willing to give him a partial refund besides not wanting it to drag? If there’s nothing wrong with the shoe and you stated no returns, eBay prob would’ve been in your favor if he doesn’t have a legit reason. Especially since he hasn’t been responding to your messages.
eBay dgaf. They truly always side with buyers

You should do your homework before making absurd comments like this

There' a bunch of bots, and a bunch cooking Snkrs app!

Join BOT MART discord and see for yourself

lolwhat.. you're the one who doesn't seem to know what you're talking about . Let me see some examples if there's a bunch? I'm on there and there is no bot cooking SNKRS currently.. only ones that have worked recently are BNB and Ghost and both are a bust atm, they cook GRS because they don't filter. Go look at drop recaps ob BTMRT and show me which have been cooking NIKE... NON. Yes there's a ton of bots out on the market but specifically for NIKE nothing is working currently.

eBay dgaf. They truly always side with buyers
If you gave enough proof with details they will side with the seller. I sold a g-shock gundam edition once and the buyer claimed he never received it almost immediately once it was delivered. Gave whatever I can to eBay and they sided with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local was closed yesterday so I just picked up my SLs, also grabbed the Jades while I was there. Still contemplating the new Prods, if there wasn't so much heat coming out lately I'd probably have them already but there's only so much money I can spend a month on shoes.

blacksheep received their pairs yesterday
they told me that they would be putting them online in the upcoming days
keep an eye out!
My local hasn't even gotten them yet, but has at least 1 fsr on the way, I wouldn't worry too much yet about having missed them.

My local hasn't even gotten them yet, but has at least 1 fsr on the way, I wouldn't worry too much yet about having missed them.

the internet made the quality of the shadow jpacks sound pretty trash..
they're actually really good! the nubuck and leather combo is great!
i prefer it over the suede used on the OG and later rounds of jpacks (neon, royal highs, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom