2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

its cuz ol fad of wearin Js iz dead, MOST AJs sittin and goin on disco, nike hypn up SBs and dez big head doll collectn herbs love hype fads

It’s just a ridiculous state of affairs with Dunks now. Why build hype if you aren’t going to make shoes? Literally no one is saying “I will just buy these Bruins instead.” It should *always* be possible to walk into any shop (or NDC) and buy black gum Dunks, and a few GR’s, at any time. Really dropping the ball, and quite honestly, people like me are just spending my disposable income elsewhere.
BIG FACTS.

Truck it Hi 9.5-11.5

On foot action
received_2540830766188351.jpeg

I seriously hope this hype dies soon... turning me bitter. Haven't been able to hit a single release I've wanted in over a year ,just GRs and even those are hard to get. Also Nike isn't helping with these pathetic production numbers.

For those speaking about bots do your homework well before you spend money, if you plan on getting into bottin for dunks don't even bother. Nike's bot protection right now is at the top of their game,people do run their bots and get mad entries in which causes all those errors I'm sure but Nike is able to filter those entries, no bots have cooked any hyped dropped on Nike recently. As far as other sites that drop dunks those are literally a handful and usually shopify which get destroyed in milliseconds by bots that cost 2k+ . Manual is the best option at this point, If anyone has any questions though feel free to pm me.

The color difference could be due to the og’s aging.
From what I recall they have always been a darker shade. I just didn't realize how far off the new ones are in comparison. 2020's don't look bad at all but Nike definitely missed the mark if they were going after the OG colorway. Just my opinion

Man I wish I never sold my veneers or ceramics. I really am n
It’s just a ridiculous state of affairs with Dunks now. Why build hype if you aren’t going to make shoes? Literally no one is saying “I will just buy these Bruins instead.” It should *always* be possible to walk into any shop (or NDC) and buy black gum Dunks, and a few GR’s, at any time. Really dropping the ball, and quite honestly, people like me are just spending my disposable income elsewhere.
These last few releases I’ve been buying Airmax 90s instead. I’ll be back once my local gets the shadows in though ha ha

shopping.jpeg

I came across this picture on Ebay, totally forgot about these. I used to own a pair but ended up giving them to my nephew, kicking myself about it now because they're really nice and finding a pair in my size will probably never happen. Anyone else have a pair?

I seriously hope this hype dies soon... turning me bitter. Haven't been able to hit a single release I've wanted in over a year ,just GRs and even those are hard to get. Also Nike isn't helping with these pathetic production numbers.

For those speaking about bots do your homework well before you spend money, if you plan on getting into bottin for dunks don't even bother. Nike's bot protection right now is at the top of their game,people do run their bots and get mad entries in which causes all those errors I'm sure but Nike is able to filter those entries,
no bots have cooked any hyped dropped on Nike recently. As far as other sites that drop dunks those are literally a handful and usually shopify which get destroyed in milliseconds by bots that cost 2k+ . Manual is the best option at this point, If anyone has any questions though feel free to pm me.

You should do your homework before making absurd comments like this

There' a bunch of bots, and a bunch cooking Snkrs app!

Join BOT MART discord and see for yourself

Back
Top Bottom