2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m pretty sure a lot of people won’t agree with me on it. To me, I think the SL is more creative with the colors and materials used. I’m not feeling the elephant print on the TS and I don’t really care for TS. Never even listened to one of his songs. I got the TS AF1 (recent release) thru snkrs and held it for this moment. Flipped it this week in prep for the SL, so those SL will be mine no matter what.

I will still go for the TS Dunks but not willing to pay resale for them.

I'm definitely with you. SL > TS.

You’re probably in the minority on that one.. navy and earth tones much more wearable than pink velvet.. not to mention Travis Hype + SB Hype is much more than a skate brand that the majority of people buying the shoes have no idea existed before last week.

Take away the brands from both and the SLs are way cooler, in my opinion.
Attach the brands and the SLs are still way cooler.

The Travis' are definitely more wearable for day to day though just due to the colors and material.

There are a few bottle necks for websites. One of the major bottle necks is the database. Databases are trying to read data and write data concurrently, and they can only handle X amount of connections concurrently. So when you have greater than X users trying to access at once, only X amount of users will be able to get through. I don't think a lot of non-devs understand the complexity of trying to manage inventory in real time. You have a large spike of traffic, you're trying to pull the current inventory count while trying to update that inventory count at the same time to prevent overselling.

Sounds like you should work for Nike.
Payment wouldn’t go through for SL. But I got the other pair that dropped.

I appreciate your sensitivity to our L's.

Question.
If you bot to only copp personals to wear, is that against NT commandments?
I'm tired of consistent L's. I feel like FTL is extorting me, and I always feel that everyone that takes W's is laughing at me because I won't bot and cant win.

Question.
Is it true that android phones dont stand a chance on hype releases, and if so why?

My android wouldn't work, I borrowed a dinosaur iphone 5 from my bro and had no issues other than taking the L.

Question.
I'm tired of consistent L's. I feel like FTL is extorting me, and I always feel that everyone that takes W's is laughing at me because I won't bot and cant win.

Question.
Is it true that android phones dont stand a chance on hype releases, and if so why?

My android wouldn't work, I borrowed a dinosaur iphone 5 from my bro and had no issues other than taking the L.

I also have a suspicion that Androids get the **** end of the stick. Feels like the Android version of the SNKRS app doesn't refresh or respond as smooth as it does on the iPhone version. I usually have to logout and log back in to get the app to refresh where as my brother's iPhone seems to refresh automatically.

I also have a suspicion that Androids get the **** end of the stick. Feels like the Android version of the SNKRS app doesn't refresh or respond as smooth as it does on the iPhone version. I usually have to logout and log back in to get the app to refresh where as my brother's iPhone seems to refresh automatically.
Using an iPhone has consistently brought me Ls.

Question.

Question.

Personally don’t bot, but it’s 2020 now and its such a common occurrence now. Even if you do bot, you don’t have to mention it.

I think it was just this drop. A good amount of people had errors today. I have an iphone and it went fine for me and my girl for SL and we went for the 1’s after and both had errors on the 1’s that dropped. A few friends got iphones and they couldnt even even try to buy one. And I had a few friends that had no issues whatsoever.

Question.

Question.

I can only say from my experience with Android, but my SNKRS app is terrible. Takes 30+ seconds just to refresh, let alone try to get a limited pair of kicks.

Question.

I just posted this over in the 1s thread, but I was saying what if instead of trying to stop bots we gave everyone a bot? Would that even out the playing field and take their advantage away?

B0AE0B26-7B66-4716-B926-94CD9A0B492D.jpeg

Was bored last night. Took out the Viotechs to compare and took some pics.

It’s just a ridiculous state of affairs with Dunks now. Why build hype if you aren’t going to make shoes? Literally no one is saying “I will just buy these Bruins instead.” It should *always* be possible to walk into any shop (or NDC) and buy black gum Dunks, and a few GR’s, at any time. Really dropping the ball, and quite honestly, people like me are just spending my disposable income elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom