2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this morning.
6A002D28-8E56-4635-A2FE-5E52EB0D63E3.jpeg
1BBEDBC2-2BDB-4D58-9D22-4778511963B5.png
Grits. One of my favorites. I beat the hell out of mine.

Those>SL. Fight me.
I figured we all looked like mutants on here. Didn’t realize we had a stud in our ranks. Lol.
Back at it again... catching up on shoes I got rid off.
Also, I don’t remember the Tiffany Leather quality being so stiff.... makes me want to not keep them

A20E4B16-F98B-4F7B-AF20-EDAECEDEBD37.jpeg
30C54632-C746-4F01-A0F6-C6A2FBC2B56A.jpeg
C95BE9FF-139B-431D-9807-C8D1E99A43A1.jpeg
A30A7F84-EA97-4B1D-97EA-E708FC4AF05D.jpeg

Tiffany leather quality doesn’t get better with wear. 6 years later still plasticy af

Yeah, the Tiffany Highs are the only one of the first two Tiffs that I’ll own, as I’m not dropping the frog skins for the Lows, and while I absolutely love my Highs, they’ll never receive awards or praise for their materials. Luckily I don’t walk, so all the bad creasing and other things that come with subpar quality will never really affect me.

Still smarting about tactics and Ccs having a total of more than 120 pairs of strangeloves but exclusively in sizes 4-13 with exactly zero pairs of size 14 or 15 available .

There were over 300 people who entered raffle in store at tactics Portland between 10am and 10:40am. Most people brought a car full of others to enter to get max instaflips.

that skate video sold me...lol

...i got the paris 6s...but im always worried im gonna trash them, so i wear them when im just hanging out...the fpars would be cool to wear and beat up...i tried that civil link a few days ago...its already sold out...

ill try bills in SC...it would make a great excuse to hit up SC...i used to surf steamer lane and am a banana slug alumni!

that skate video sold me...lol

...i got the paris 6s...but im always worried im gonna trash them, so i wear them when im just hanging out...the fpars would be cool to wear and beat up...i tried that civil link a few days ago...its already sold out...

ill try bills in SC...it would make a great excuse to hit up SC...i used to surf steamer lane and am a banana slug alumni!
Ayyye fellow slug... definitely call em first. Even if you just want them to put a pair aside for you to pickup

Man, took the L on the shadows at both local shops. Anyone know an online plug? Need an 8. Everywhere I checked is OFS.
My local might, Sequenceak on Instagram. A few people here have copped from him, he's legit and a solid guy as well.

Back
Top Bottom