2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I was thinkin same thing. He's trying.to pull a highway robbery on me.
Not to mention that you can find Galaxies anywhere. Skunks are difficult to find, especially DS, & same with the Supremes. (Speaking of the Supremes, which release? This years or what?)

Yeah, Joker. I think your boy would be getting the better of you with that trade.

Got home from lunch not long ago and the UPS truck pulls up behind me... I was expecting a delay because of Sandy. But Kinetic got them here pretty fast. $76 shipped with that deal from Monday.

Effin fresh pair. Nike SB's been keeping it simple with their gum combinations and I'm lovin' it.

The stock laces are black, the extra laces are anthracite. It was getting dark so I used the flash, which kind of accented the anthracite. They look much better in natural light so I'm gonna go with the anthracite laces.

Last edited:
these look interesting kinda wish i waited and gotten these instead of the 3ms, NT has been comin thru tho..
nthat.gif

good looking out.

Last edited:
"NIKE DUNK HIGH KRAMPUS SEAN CLIVER QUICKSTRIKE"

"The kind folks over at SPoT aka SkatePark of Tampa have revealed images of a new Nike SB Dunk designed by Sean Cliver dubbed Krampus Dunk high, set to release as a December QS. The Nike SB Dunk High Krampus feature artwork on the insoles of Santa Claus with a creature presumably Krampus, clearly the shoes upper design takes it's theme from the insole artwork."

I'll just leave this here.
I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what these will look like. I'm hyped about SB upcoming collabs.
Shout out to GatzbyGordon, you beat me to posting those pics. As for the dunk, I think it looks decent. I want more back story on the character hugging Santa. Materials look decent as well.

Stopped in Cardinal and snapped some pics of the Mint lows and 2 shots with the mint highs for comparison. Got some ideas brewing... I'd like to see the red laces on em, and the mint laces on the mint highs.... Scooped up two of their shirts too.
yeah mint laces on highs sound great.......but arent low-top sb dunk laces shorter than hi-top sb dunk laces?

ALSO........WHY HAVE THESE SHOES NOT BLOWN UP YET??????

MINT HIGHS ARE MIND BLOWING!!!!  they remind me of the marty mcfly nike shoes. i love these shoes, last pair of dunks i bought were the green j-pack lows (i call those the jedi knights)

again i repeat......
WHY HAVE MINT HIGHS NOT BLOWN UP YET???????

yeah mint laces on highs sound great.......but arent low-top sb dunk laces shorter than hi-top sb dunk laces?

They're about a foot shorter. I took the challenge red low laces and put em' on the deep burgundy highs (only deadstock I could get to easily). Stuffed it with some socks and laced em' up. I think this length works for me.

I'm more curious about the concepts strike'. Hopefully it isn't another lobster... we'll see.

If these next two strikes' arent at the normal box price then I'm definitely gonna pass. Trying to double up on the breds this month and next.

Last edited:

ALSO........WHY HAVE THESE SHOES NOT BLOWN UP YET??????

MINT HIGHS ARE MIND BLOWING!!!!  they remind me of the marty mcfly nike shoes. i love these shoes, last pair of dunks i bought were the green j-pack lows (i call those the jedi knights)

again i repeat......
WHY HAVE MINT HIGHS NOT BLOWN UP YET???????
why do they need to blow up?

^ I think they look good.. Will be copped ( even though I try not to buy black/red shoes anymore).

Really interested to see the CNCPTS Callabo too.

Back
Top Bottom