2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm kind of leaning towards SB Highs these days.  Once I see a decent deal on the Mint highs I think I'll pounce.  The good thing about Nike SB nowadays is that once pairs start to hit eBay, they go for the low because most people are obsessed with Jordans, Foams, and LeBrons.  I've even seen pairs of the 3M Highs going below retail.

So apparently this month's QS is something called the "Thermal" Dunks? Basically an all black Low that changes to blue when touched. Seems pretty dope.

All of this is according to a Zumiez employee over on Reddit. You can find all that here: 

Watch that thread like a hawk, just in case they drop pics, sounds like a great SB

Last edited:
These are LR's. From what I've read these will sell at the more mainstream skate stores. "zumies/ccs" I was very interested in these but unfortunately they are LR's I simply cannot do it.

That sole though...on a dunk....:x

Yeah these can't be the Concepts collab...this is the one releasing at Zumies

Last edited:
Ah ok. Looks like they're just LR's. I'm with Spud here I think the Concepts release will be different.

Had me worried at first. I know everyone has their own reservations on the skate shops in their area. But if SB dunk quickstrikes start popping up at friggin zumiez skate shops would be in trouble. And that would truly suck in my opinion.

Vulcanized sole killed it for me. On to the next.

Ah ok. Looks like they're just LR's. I'm with Spud here I think the Concepts release will be different.
Had me worried at first. I know everyone has their own reservations on the skate shops in their area. But if SB dunk quickstrikes start popping up at friggin zumiez skate shops would be in trouble. And that would truly suck in my opinion.
Vulcanized sole killed it for me. On to the next.
Man, I like the "thermo" colorway but why waste it on that crappy LR? The sole sucks and makes the shoe look crazy. I NEED pictures of the Concept collab already. This "LR stunt" was disappointing!

Last edited:
I agree, J. It was certainly a 'stunt'. All that hype for nothing. Call them 'mood-rings'. Perfect fit for the store that'll sell em.
smokin.gif
The "Mood Rings". Perfect. LMAO!

YO! SB is bringing IT with the collabs! This looks to be a pretty collab heavy year. BP is doing good with this one.

"WALK OF FAME SB DUNK LOWS"

Last edited:
YO! SB is bringing IT with the collabs! This looks to be a pretty collab heavy year. BP is doing good with this one.

"WALK OF FAME SB DUNK LOWS"
Have to see these in person to decide!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom