2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bought a pair of the red Supremes for 300 vnds. What you guys think about that price? I'm not very into sbs so idk if that was good or not

20 percent off sale items @ tactics.com Use code 'fallextra20' at checkout.

Small dunk selection though.

Anybody got any updates on where to get those Lunar Rod Safari's?

They were sold via instore and online a few weeks ago...online purchase was pretty painless but they sold out within an hour or so of being posted online. Not sure if they will be releasing anywhere else...Here's a pic of my pair...I like em.

Last edited:
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of Mint Highs. Would be my first Dunk purchase. How do they fit? TTS or .5 up or down? Sorry if this has been answered a million times already.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of Mint Highs. Would be my first Dunk purchase. How do they fit? TTS or .5 up or down? Sorry if this has been answered a million times already.
For me, they fit TTS. Lows I can fit either TTS or 0.5 size up.

Last edited:
Finally saw the challenge reds in person...

Not impressed.

Almost pulled the trigger on the black Levis though...

They were sold via instore and online a few weeks ago...online purchase was pretty painless but they sold out within an hour or so of being posted online. Not sure if they will be releasing anywhere else...Here's a pic of my pair...I like em.
Super dope.... i gotta find em....I gotta have em

My local Skateshop has the Koziks on sale for 59.99! Talk about a steal! Too bad they didn't have any in my size, SMH.

So apparently this month's QS is something called the "Thermal" Dunks? Basically an all black Low that changes to blue when touched. Seems pretty dope.

All of this is according to a Zumiez employee over on Reddit. You can find all that here: 

So apparently this month's QS is something called the "Thermal" Dunks? Basically an all black Low that changes to blue when touched. Seems pretty dope.

All of this is according to a Zumiez employee over on Reddit. You can find all that here: 

Repped. SB has been REALLY tight lipped about this months QS.Good looking on the info. I need to see pictures of them. Sounds like a dope concept though.

Hmm.. Seems to be related to the movie Porky's somehow. Never seen it. But I hope theres no lobsters in the movie lol.

Maybe its related to the black/blue thermal thing those guys mentioned on reddit? If it gets to a different temp it changes to the pink color? Some kind of mood ring trick. I might be overdoing it lol.

I'm definitely interested in these two shoes now..

Last edited:
I don't remember much about the movie, but it's a cult classic. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Back
Top Bottom