2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol oh man if black Xmas drops later I'm gonna feel like the main product of a lollipop factory. A sucker.

I hope they do and they don't drop the blacks as a QS, i def want the shoe but its gonna hurt my wallet trying to save as much money as i can for other peoples christmas gifts :/

I personally don't think they are dropping as a QS, we would know about them already...

i hope the tiffs high aren't the real deal, but i'm believing they are due to numerous people confirming. 

This is a sneaker that should have been left as lows and THATS IT.
Why is that? Still new to the brand.

i hope the tiffs high aren't the real deal, but i'm believing they are due to numerous people confirming. 

This is a sneaker that should have been left as lows and THATS IT.
Why is that? Still new to the brand.
IMO just ruins the whole tiffany look. Atleast if you want to come out with a high top version switch it up. 

Sorta like they did with the Heineken Highs, they switch the whole look/color of the shoe

For those in the DMV

Just called...

Palace 5  in DC will have the Greys + Black t-shirt and Sweater

Their VA location will have the Greys and they are not sure about the apparel

What I was surprised by is that the DC location ( and most likely in VA) will not carry the Grey t-shirt, does anyone have any news of locations that will have the grey t shirt in particular? Preferably online order.

This, why would this pair be so top secret.
Because people already paid top dollar for the Concepts release and they would be pissed if a week later they knew they could get the same pair for a lot cheaper. Also I may be completely wrong, but for the Brooklyn Projects or the MIA, didn't we not know about a QS until after the store-only release?

Personally doesn't seem that big of a deal to me. Plus, as someone who never gave the brand much thought when they originally dropped, a high top would satisfy any urge I have of copping the low which is way out of my range.

*Excuse iPhone quality*

But I got these in the mail today with everything EXCEPT THE ORNAMENT.. 

About to email them now to see whats up but very disappointed because I didn't get the ornament especially with this price hike they through at us.. shouldn't happen

Otherwise very pleased the quality on them is amazing

Because people already paid top dollar for the Concepts release and they would be pissed if a week later they knew they could get the same pair for a lot cheaper. Also I may be completely wrong, but for the Brooklyn Projects or the MIA, didn't we not know about a QS until after the store-only release?

This happen in pretty much all the in store collabs. Even Mr. Hollywood juice who swore only the branded WOF will be released. What made it worse that collab dropped with no extras. We knew the QS would drop later because shops were confirming them and pairs were popping up on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Excuse iPhone quality*

But I got these in the mail today with everything EXCEPT THE ORNAMENT.. 

About to email them now to see whats up but very disappointed because I didn't get the ornament especially with this price hike they through at us.. shouldn't happen

Otherwise very pleased the quality on them is amazing
Let us know how that goes and what they say after you email them. I'm curious to know the outcome. Man I'll be pissed if I don't get the ornament or something. 

A Hollywood Juice repeat is exactly what I'm counting on.  If not, I'll get them one way or another, but it would be a welcome surprise.

Oooohhhh Ok Got Cha!!
Thats my guess at least. The tags ive seen have all been 006. Knowing my luck someone will post theirs and it will be an 001. That's how my day is going 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom