2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

JMO but... I think well see the black sweaters as a QS. Why wouldn't we? Everything else comes out as one. If the Black Sweaters don't come out as a QS, then I wish I bought a pair cuz that'll put them in like Yellow Lobster status.
I can't think of hardly any SBs that were totally exclusive to one store?? Yeah, some have different details, but a version always gets released.
Maybe the -001 is the QS Black Sweater? Maybe it'll be slightly different from the CNCPTS. Kinda like how the in-store and QS walk of fame are the same, but have a few differences.

Edited to add: Supremes don't count...

Last edited:
Concepts stays trolling me with the shipping label process on my UPS tracking page. the hold up better be them making sure that ornament is in the pack. id be pissed if i were @sn11242  

Last edited:

*Excuse iPhone quality*

But I got these in the mail today with everything EXCEPT THE ORNAMENT.. 

About to email them now to see whats up but very disappointed because I didn't get the ornament especially with this price hike they through at us.. shouldn't happen

Otherwise very pleased the quality on them is amazing
If I dont get the ornament I am contesting the charge on my card.

Let us know how that goes and what they say after you email them. I'm curious to know the outcome. Man I'll be pissed if I don't get the ornament or something. 
Will do.. Email has been sent so we'll see what happens 

Will do.. Email has been sent so we'll see what happens 
me too man. how long did your shipping take (i guess 3 days)? did you get confirmation on monday? does your tracking number say delivered? where are you located?

Lol oh man if black Xmas drops later I'm gonna feel like the main product of a lollipop factory. A sucker.
If they do drop, they'd have a GR box, no ornament no locks and probably generic insoles. Another thing to consider is that we have NO idea what Nike's MSRP is on these shoes... It's possible that because of cost to concepts the MSRP on these would actually be $130-150+ before shops mark them up. If that's the case, then 190-225 isn't quite as bad. and the QS version might cut somes costs like a pure gold sole (no ice), or cheaper tongue material, etc.

if you bought them for yourself, don't sweat it. it's a beautiful pack. again, worst case scenario you freak, change your mind, and you can get your money out of them.

Concepts stays trolling me with the shipping label process on my UPS tracking page.
Since the 9th mines been like that as well 
grin.gif

If they do drop, they'd have a GR box, no ornament no locks and probably generic insoles. Another thing to consider is that we have NO idea what Nike's MSRP is on these shoes... It's possible that because of cost to concepts the MSRP on these would actually be $130-150+ before shops mark them up. If that's the case, then 190-225 isn't quite as bad. and the QS version might cut somes costs like a pure gold sole (no ice), or cheaper tongue material, etc.

if you bought them for yourself, don't sweat it. it's a beautiful pack. again, worst case scenario you freak, change your mind, and you can get your money out of them.
what would be the justification in the price hike for a QS pair of the black uglys?? whats the difference between the black and grey pair? im talking about material wise

Just spoke to someone at Spot and they said they just threw the black ones in the video to show people that there is another color way for pack but they're not going to have them and it's only concepts will have them.

Sigh of relief....

Edit: they also told me that the grey ones will be available online so as all the clothing that's part of the pack. So for those looking for the sweater. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
Just spoke to someone at Spot and they said they just threw the black ones in the video to show people that there is another color way for pack but they're not going to have them and it's only concepts will have them.

Sigh of relief....

Edit: they also told me that the grey ones will be available online so as all the clothing that's part of the pack. So for those looking for the sweater. Just a heads up.
Thanks for clarification. Glad they are getting some of the clothing!

so i'm assuming that the people who got their orders cancelled by buyskateshoes got some type of email telling them so?
been two days and i haven't gotten any type of response.

These Black Christmas sweaters are like the Thunder/Lightning 4's all over again.
laugh.gif

No one wants to get trolled by Nike after paying a ridiculous markup.  I respect it.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 4h
@stevebrink The 'Ugly Sweater' apparel will not release on http://Nike.com . Check with your local SB retailers for availability.
 View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Looks like the tees and sweatshirt are at shops only.
repped, thanks good to know.  I will stop by my local shop this weekend.

Anyone have their Conepts order actually ship for the sweater dunks?
I got the shipping email but the tracking still just says "electronic info received" which means UPS hasn't picked it up yet. Once it actually gets to UPS its gonna be another week before I get these in Cali. Was hoping to see them before Christmas.

I got the shipping email but the tracking still just says "electronic info received" which means UPS hasn't picked it up yet. Once it actually gets to UPS its gonna be another week before I get these in Cali. Was hoping to see them before Christmas.
both my pairs delivered today, im just not home to see them. 

both my pairs delivered today, im just not home to see them. 
lol this just isnt my day. first i get shafted on that nike lebron nba2k14 code and now i find out my order might be lost. theyre closed now ill hit them up tomorrow if the tracking doesnt update by then.

Mine literally just was picked up - label was printed Monday.

Back
Top Bottom