2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol this just isnt my day. first i get shafted on that nike lebron nba2k14 code and now i find out my order might be lost. theyre closed now ill hit them up tomorrow if the tracking doesnt update by then.
Whats the story with you and the lebron code?

Anyone have their Conepts order actually ship for the sweater dunks?
I got the shipping email but the tracking still just says "electronic info received" which means UPS hasn't picked it up yet. Once it actually gets to UPS its gonna be another week before I get these in Cali. Was hoping to see them before Christmas.
darn just checked mine and i have updates on my greys and not blacks... never safe these daysss

My tracking number still just says that the label was created Monday...I'm only in NYC I should of had these by now or at least tomorrow...i just gotta wait 
tired.gif
...however im going to be PO'd if I dont get my ornament lol

Just got mines in impressive quality and packaging. Those prints definately feel like they can be peeled off tho. :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah I got the ornament lace locks and all all came bubble rapped even the Tin can

Last edited:
ok looks like some pairs jsut havent been picked up yet. Probably got way backed up.
About the nba2k14 thing:
I did the required steps in game and got the message in game to check my email for the code, but they never sent me the email. Ive been contacting every customer service center I can today. It sstill up in the air. Im thinking its maybe 50/50 I actually get it.

ok looks like some pairs jsut havent been picked up yet. Probably got way backed up.
About the nba2k14 thing:
I did the required steps in game and got the message in game to check my email for the code, but they never sent me the email. Ive been contacting every customer service center I can today. It sstill up in the air. Im thinking its maybe 50/50 I actually get it.
Damn thats crazy. How long did it take you?

My tracking still says "order processed". Watch I'll get the greys this Saturday and they'll get here first

me too man. how long did your shipping take (i guess 3 days)? did you get confirmation on monday? does your tracking number say delivered? where are you located?
My order (without the ornament of course) shipped out monday and arrived at my place in PA today. Tracking never got delayed and updated immediately. All was good until I found no ornament in my box....

Has anyone had anything not ship in their orders?

My order (without the ornament of course) shipped out monday and arrived at my place in PA today. Tracking never got delayed and updated immediately. All was good until I found no ornament in my box....

Has anyone had anything not ship in their orders?
I would call cncpts and tell them, and if they're indifferent dispute the charge. That's my plan

New to this release so bare with me lol.

The christmas sweaters are sold out? and what are the QS versions?

Back
Top Bottom