2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These really surpassed my expectations. Very soft suede, and really comfortable as a result. Might be tough for me to pull off the look! But otherwise really happy.
86496739-A941-4355-9F4E-D3E579BCD44E.jpeg
E7EA7C52-1DAD-48E0-94EE-317C45FA619E.jpeg

its a fad. watch any of these ****ers wear air max 1s and they'll catch fire too. nothing is sacred

Is that a mock up or is that a actual thing that’s going to happen? Y’alls sarcasm is impeccable so I can’t really tell if serious lol. If true, copped tho.

Is that a mock up or is that a actual thing that’s going to happen? Y’alls sarcasm is impeccable so I can’t really tell if serious lol. If true, copped tho.

Tough to tell, there are real pics out there though..

something looks off on those, will wait to see more pics
I think it’s the little bit of white on the mid-panel
missing. But, that’s not really an option on an Sb. I’ve said it a few times, but I think the infra and safaris are both weak as ****. But if these turn out right,I’m all the way in.

I’m still Not over that whole AM day fiasco. It might be the most salty I’ve ever been missing out on a shoe.

I think it’s the little bit of white on the mid-panel
missing. But, that’s not really an option on an Sb. I’ve said it a few times, but I think the infra and safaris are both weak as ****. But if these turn out right,I’m all the way in.

I’m still Not over that whole AM day fiasco. It might be the most salty I’ve ever been missing out on a shoe.

:nerd: Those upcoming Safrari are beautiful.

But those rumored Atmos' are dope too.

Back
Top Bottom