2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had a feeling Nike would make a pack based on air max 1’s. They’re exactly the same as my mock-up
1583849598535.jpeg
You mean, their mock-up is the same as your mock-up. No actual images of the shoes have leaked yet.

When will folks stop putting all their stock into mock-up images?

Y’all know if there’s fakes of these dunks and what is included with the original packaging? (type of box, tags, extra laces, etc)
Can’t find much about the shoes other than the sku and nickname. 1D30745D-4E5F-4597-B264-F58052D4DA9D.png 7048C5F0-2AFA-4C5B-91D4-C89350C58EFE.png 6C7EC92B-B31A-4036-89DC-2A14DAC7F694.png

Link to LC Thread:

Last edited:
Raffle Wednesday only 1-6.

This is annoying as hell. Thought these were just going to go under the radar or if anything maybe the usual Dunk QS which usually just means I could line up day of and get my pair.

Hope I'm wrong and there's not many people doing the raffle.
did you enter the raffle for the travis dunks? when I got there the line was literally down the block and I immediately turned around. have a feeling the safari raffle will be the same

did you enter the raffle for the travis dunks? when I got there the line was literally down the block and I immediately turned around. have a feeling the safari raffle will be the same

Safaris nowhere near the hype as the TS Dunks.

Bro I did the exact same. Mostly because I went after work and had a train to catch home.

For this I'm leaving work early and don't mind waiting like 30 minutes or so. If it's long as TS people were waiting almost an hour.

Bro I did the exact same. Mostly because I went after work and had a train to catch home.

For this I'm leaving work early and don't mind waiting like 30 minutes or so. If it's long as TS people were waiting almost an hour.
I went during lunch thinking I could beat the crowd |l

yea gonna hit the skate shops an hr away from me for safari raffles. Prob thurs.

Premier rigged so cant bank on that

No lie...I was wearing my '16 St john highs this weekend while out with the girlfriend. Kid wanted to buy them off me for $270. First time someone has ever tried to buy shoes off my feet. Felt so violated.

I woulda hustled that kid lol

those retro bttys were on ebay for like 120 and under last summer... no box tops... so they hit outlets hard... Slept on Villanova and Syracuse. I only got a pair of Kentucky's. Those are some nice dunks. They made the tongues mad high on those joints.

Back
Top Bottom