2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**** those rope laces. Had to hit mine with a lint roller after taking them out

Took the fam to Disney World a couple days ago
IMG_20200309_084652_660.jpg

I would do rope laces but with the price as it is..I can't afford the rope laces. Prob 100 per lace if you break that **** down. :lol:

Going to gather up my kicks from work for a photo shoot and try to send them some footy :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I smell a curve from my local, gonna enter another shop. Will still hit up the local tho:emoji_cry:

Ugh, Copdate for my local shop for these Safaris. Don't get me wrong, it's more convenient for sure, but this just means people can easily spoof their location to enter which defeats the purpose of the shop trying to keep it "locals" only and 100% means more entries to compete against.

Ugh, Copdate for my local shop for these Safaris. Don't get me wrong, it's more convenient for sure, but this just means people can easily spoof their location to enter which defeats the purpose of the shop trying to keep it "locals" only and 100% means more entries to compete against.
I will be one of those guys!
:emoji_wave::emoji_laughing: spoofing

j/k Fo real doe, just spoofing locally in Cali
Travs had me spoofing out of state.. won 3 pairs and all 3 got picked up!

ts sbs FINALLy should be in today and from you guys pics that creasing of the toe box reminds me of the Hawaii's man that toe box creased so good :emoji_fire: . probably my favorite pair of sbs

Got $270 in GOAT credit.. I think it's time for me to pull the trigger on those plums.. I dont see these getting any lower than what they are now.

In my experience, shoes made of suede/nubuck or similar tend to run a bit small.. Do yall recommend sizing up .5 size? I'm 9.5 TTS but 10 in all things air max

Back
Top Bottom