2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There is a store near me that is on nikesb.com however it doesn't look like they are an orange label shop. Is it suspect that they are doing a raffle for the safari's?

Got $270 in GOAT credit.. I think it's time for me to pull the trigger on those plums.. I dont see these getting any lower than what they are now.

In my experience, shoes made of suede/nubuck or similar tend to run a bit small.. Do yall recommend sizing up .5 size? I'm 9.5 TTS but 10 in all things air max

TTS. Please go TTS.

Woke up to an accepted bid for Syracuse’s that I kinda forgot about (gotta stop doing that :smh:) so I guess Cuses have been acquired. Now just need some luck on Kentucky’s and of course safaris this weekend and I’ll be straight for a while.

Woke up to an accepted bid for Syracuse’s that I kinda forgot about (gotta stop doing that :smh:) so I guess Cuses have been acquired. Now just need some luck on Kentucky’s and of course safaris this weekend and I’ll be straight for a while.

I’ve been noticing a lot of (suspected) fake bids for both of these. In my size it’s really clear with the gaps/jumps between bids vs asks. I got a notification of the highest bid for one of these being. $215 last night and now its back up to $270ish (or was).

The bid under the $270 was crazy low smdh.

From my understanding they’re typically loaded on the backend regardless of it they drop or not.

+1. They want social media and websites ( Sneakernews, Sole Collector, Hypebeast etc.) using the official images instead of whatever is floating around the internet.

Annoyed at Uprise has no size 12. Have everything else from 4-14 but no 12. One worker days there was production issues and another said they never got any in.

Regardless I'll still take the 13 than nothing so helping keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone on the Premier raffle.. about to go live.

Back
Top Bottom