2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i like shoes...but i love food...

shoes vs kitchen gear isnt even a competition to me...id rather my lady be interested in preparing dishes than me having shoes collecting dust in a box

i think my aim here was that kitchen electronics can be just as expensive as shoes (on average). if you’re married to someone who’s passionate in any hobby these purchases can be just as frequent (ie - makeup, fashion, kitchenware, art, collectibles, etc.)

it wasn’t a matter of one versus the other lol.

You guys are probably sick of hearing this question. I’m sorry for it. But Im about to pull the trigger soon on my first pair of SB Dunks. Should I go up a .5 size? I wear 8.5 in everything, regular dunks, Jordan 1s, except for some air maxes i wear 9. I wish I could try them on but we’re Im living now there no local store that carries them, smh upstate NY is trash..

But see the fact that ya(anyone) even have to “deal with the same back and forth bullshh”

I’m sorry but that’s wild crazy to me that anyone would allow that to be done to them to the point of exhaustion(not wanting to deal with it)

how hard is it to simply be like “hey I spend my money how I choose I don’t need you giving me crap about it it needs to stop immediately”

Like ya deal with that nonsense because you allow it to go on PERIOD

let Me ask something...

ya girl/wife does she buy lots of makeup? Heels/boots/flat? How about purses and bags?

does she impose this same view onto herself as she does to ya?

do you do it to her also as she does to you?

if not

why is it one sided?

when you're married it's not just your money anymore

You guys are probably sick of hearing this question. I’m sorry for it. But Im about to pull the trigger soon on my first pair of SB Dunks. Should I go up a .5 size? I wear 8.5 in everything, regular dunks, Jordan 1s, except for some air maxes i wear 9. I wish I could try them on but we’re Im living now there no local store that carries them, smh upstate NY is trash..

Stay TTS or the same with dunks and 1’s. They may feel more snug but it’ll break in quick

Last edited:
Just copped safaris and ts dunks off StockX. Have no idea when I’ll be able to wear em out in the public lol
r u scared or something? they're literally just shoes u big dummy.
now u just wrote that to this thread because u need attention or because u weren't loved as a child

72A446BA-2844-4718-9327-175E82569E12.jpeg

just got these in last night. They needed some tlc, but i got them to be decent to break out today for casual Friday. Got TS dunks coming in to me on Tuesday

u mean bc the whole world in peril rn? who tf cares.
Ummmmm some of us are in state or county mandated lockdown? We’ve been told not to leave our homes? Have you watched the news, read any articles, or done any research? You would be daft to not see the warning signs already placed, and negligent to go out without worry.

I have several cases close to my area, a family friend in another state who has tested positive, and work in retail. FOH with your nonsense. The man has beliefs and doesn’t want to leave home, take that ignorance and incompetence elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom