2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What the H!!! I thought Spot Said on their website it was a 12 noon drop? That means I'm O for 3 and still on the hunt.

Last edited:
got order conformation and the email for the crewneck. I hope it comes thru.. seems like the actual crewneck was either in limited quantities or just as in demand as the shoe. hope everyone else is successful.

Last edited:

10.5 off Spot 
nthat.gif
Same for me .. easy breezy.  I think they may now be OOS as I did not see them anymore after my order completed.

Can't believe how fast they were gone at NDC and Premier....luckily SPoT comes through, how long does it usually take to receive a confirmation email?

Spot is legit never cancelled on me before, im local too so i prefer them cuz ill have these tuesday at the latest. Their stock is always accurate too, it didnt let me check out with the 13. People slept cause they said release was at 12, i decided to check anyway.

I had the crewneck and the shoes on premier in my cart,  checked out.  the page only had the shoes?   my email confirmation only has the shoes too... so I guess missed out on the crewneck..  

I should be good for the shoes though right?  no cancellation?

Spot came through for 112 and Ugly sweaters. Premier is almost always a guarantee but i got there late today.

wtf man ... did they really just go that fast ... my size was gone within 3 seconds ..

i knew i should have just used the bot on these instead of preludes (changed my mind last minute) 

mean.gif

damn i forgot about the crewneck was just worried about finding the kicks. Im sure there will be something else dope available, the nike stuff was kinda boring to be honest. Like the send help 2 tee, i have it but really its not awesome.

FYI Spot doesn't send out any notice that a shipment has been sent out when they ship things out. 

They always send me this

Monday, November 11, 2013 11:26 AM
Thank you for shopping online at SPoT Skate Shop at Skatepark of Tampa. The recent order you placed will soon be picked up by UPS. Later tonight, you can track your package here.

The hype on these was for real. I remember when the pics came out a few months back that nobody wanted these.,.

premier and NDC failed me ... i forgot all about SPOT
lol mad shops failed me this week. and i was too busy to be on the lookout for the smalls shop drops during the week. gonna be hella jealous when the cop photos start popping up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom