2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not complaining bro, just calling out bs

Well... The sneaker hobby is FULL of BULL Shhh.
You gotta roll with the punches man. You'll get your stuff, just chill. You think CNCPTS customer service is bad, than I hope you never buy anything from Flight Club.
Yeah, the bigger spots, Premier, SPoT, CCS, they have 24/7 customer service and top of the line shipping and all that, but they're all big spots with a lot of employees. The smaller joints only have a few guys working at them. It's though, they're only human.
If your going to be serious and picking up from Boutiques, Consignment stores, eBay, random connects, you gotta have patience bro, and remember the scale of the operation you're dealing with.
Trust me, being chill will pay off. All this talking isn't getting you on anyone's good side, if you want the connects, you gotta be chill.

^^ I hear you but some people have gotten their orders delivered days ago and some still said ready for pickup like the package hasn't left the store. I think something was wrong somewhere bc it doesn't take a week to get a package from 2 states over, ever (in my case anyway)

does flight club dodge phone calls and ignore emails?  yea.. customer service cant get worse than concepts...

how you guys think thats ok is beyond me

For anyone that has bought a QS release from premier could you please PM me? I have a few questions on how this works.

Thanks in advance.

Well... The sneaker hobby is FULL of BULL Shhh.
You gotta roll with the punches man. You'll get your stuff, just chill. You think CNCPTS customer service is bad, than I hope you never buy anything from Flight Club.
Yeah, the bigger spots, Premier, SPoT, CCS, they have 24/7 customer service and top of the line shipping and all that, but they're all big spots with a lot of employees. The smaller joints only have a few guys working at them. It's though, they're only human.
If your going to be serious and picking up from Boutiques, Consignment stores, eBay, random connects, you gotta have patience bro, and remember the scale of the operation you're dealing with.
Trust me, being chill will pay off. All this talking isn't getting you on anyone's good side, if you want the connects, you gotta be chill.
--thank you. I am just being more vocal than many here because we all want to know. I'm passing info on my situation and experience. And yes, my friend got a pair of supposedly ds pushead from fc and the hang tag wasn't there. Does that sound ds?

^^ I hear you but some people have gotten their orders delivered days ago and some still said ready for pickup like the package hasn't left the store. I think something was wrong somewhere bc it doesn't take a week to get a package from 2 states over, ever (in my case anyway)
-exactly

coworker got his without the ornament.
Oh, see? Cncpts acts like no worker there makes a mistake. To me this would be a HUGE DEAL, Because I'm a collector who paid full price and only want exactly what I paid for.

does flight club dodge phone calls and ignore emails?  yea.. customer service cant get worse than concepts...
how you guys think thats ok is beyond me
Thank you. This is the feeling I get and I prolly won't buy there again. Elitist attitudes gotta go.

i cant belive i struck out on nike and premier wtf. I really can't belive these were THAT limited, im heart broken af right now.

Last edited:
got a 12 at spot and 13 at premier hopefully 1 or both come through, nike was a no go immediately. that martini spot seems to be taking phone orders

Wonder why there's such low quantities on NDC? Same thing with Send Help's and Neckfaces.

Last edited:
Premier is fine. I've bought things in the past. They're cool and oh yeah, they ship quick and respond to emails. Sacre bleu, a boutique does that?

Easy cop for grey sweaters off SPoT after nike.com was sold out in seconds. Free shipping and retail was refreshing.

Last edited:
How trustworthy is an order number/confirmation from SPoT?

Are they known for canceling oversold orders?

10.5 off Spot 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom