2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

White laces the move with these.
Soooo,
I’m thinking these might be too much then?
7F14996E-C756-4D14-8E24-D894FDA82A47.png

Just finished entering way too many raffles :lol: sucks that I missed orchard’s tho, feel like I had a better chance since it’s only open to New England

I want Brasils for personal but if I hit on B&J I’m gonna sell them 🤷🏻‍♂️

For these copdate raffles that are only for say NC/SC like Blacksheep.

How do they know where I live? Do I have to keep my GPS on?

For these copdate raffles that are only for say NC/SC like Blacksheep.

How do they know where I live? Do I have to keep my GPS on?

"You must have a valid Copdate account to register"
"All winning pairs will be shipped to ensure safety"
"Qualified entrants will receive an email confirmation...."

No local address, no shoes....

Last edited:
I'm still finding this year to be a bit lackluster for Nike SB. The strangeloves have been the only jawdropping pair to me.

I grabbed the infrared and shadow dunks because I tripped over them but I might be calling it a year in the shoe department.

"You must have a valid Copdate account to register"
"All winning pairs will be shipped to ensure safety"
"Qualified entrants will receive an email confirmation...."

No local address, no shoes....

Any Greenville address would work?

I'm still finding this year to be a bit lackluster for Nike SB. The strangeloves have been the only jawdropping pair to me.

I grabbed the infrared and shadow dunks because I tripped over them but I might be calling it a year in the shoe department.
Safaris were dope too.

2015 de la lows went up and then down real quick. Three of my friends chipped in and got me a pair from flight club for $200; even flight club wound up selling them cheaper eventually. I think what happened was that people realized the quality and comfort wasn't there and then people followed and didn't buy and they went on sale. Glad I beat mine, it was a great bday gift.

Back
Top Bottom